Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,820 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:51 AM

Expedition Impossible

June 23 at 9/8c on ABC

About the Show

Are you ready for an adventure of epic proportions? Then brace yourself for Expedition Impossible. 13 three-person teams find themselves racing across vast deserts, over snow-capped mountains and through raging rivers in the beautifully exotic, fabled Kingdom of Morocco.

Each week, a new stage of the expedition will be revealed to the teams. Will they crumble under the pressure of life in the wilds, or will they find a way to work together to complete their incredible journey?

After 10 stunning legs of competition filled with drama, laughs and memorable characters, one team will cross the finish line to claim victory. Each winning team member gets $50,000 (that's $150,000 total for the team) as well a new Ford Explorer. Excellent!

Expedition Impossible comes from Executive Producer Mark Burnett, whose hits include Shark Tank, Survivor and The Apprentice, just to name a few. Lisa Hennessy also serves as Executive Producer for the series. The show promises to have lots of human drama to accompany all the high adventure.

Adventurer, zoologist, big cat trainer and all-around risk-taker Dave Salmoni hosts the show which premieres on Thursday, June 23 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on ABC. Buckle up! This is going to be one heck of an expedition!

Cheer on your favorite teams! Follow their progress and all their highs and lows in their team galleries:

Team California Girls

Team Fab 3

Team Grandpa's Warriors

Team Latin Persuasion

Team Mom's Army

Team New York Firemen

Team No Limits

Team Kansas

Team The Cops

Team The Country Boys

Team The Fishermen

Team The Gypsies

Team The Football Players

ABC EXPEDITION IMPOSSIBLE

#2 King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:14 PM

this is a poor attempt to be like the amazing race... and it falls far far short.

#3 Acadian

Acadian

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:42 AM

this is a poor attempt to be like the amazing race... and it falls far far short.

I have to agree with that. I'll give it another week tho :)

#4 mischiefmanaged

mischiefmanaged

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:59 AM

The Amazing Race by comparison seems more cutthroat backstabbing. Moves so fast too, I can hardly keep up.
I love that the NY Firemen stayed behind in EI to help the girls at the end of their rope. They were the winners of that leg as far as I was concerned. Then the Gypsies finished first on another leg and let No Limits enjoy the reward of hearing from their families.

#5 FLYNWA

FLYNWA

• Pip
  • 725 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:44 PM

I only watch it for the host David Salmoni...that guy is hot and I have liked him from his earlier shows like Rogue Nature.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users