BB13 Rumors and Facts

I do like the idea of Pandora's Box. Wish they would bring that back.

i hope bb doesnt bring that back

it was one of most over done things ever imo :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked that if they opened it, it would either be something good for them or for the house. Loved that - especially if it was something good for the house.

Loved it when Brittney opened it and got Jesse while the house got a BBQ. Couldn't have happened to a more perfect HG! :D

Even if she's in for 24 hours, it's too long IMHO... My source is very reliable and I trust them impeccably... Just like the twist is supposed to be that people will know each other in the house, like in season's past... I don't know if it will be like Dick and Danni season where only a few knew each other or the season where everyone had a secret partner...

it isnt looking like today was the media footage release day

so probably tomorrow is that day

hg probably will be release thursday if we are lucky maybe wednesday :animated_bouncy:

Please tell me the rumor of Rachel is just a rumor !!!!! I cannot stand her.... Ruining my bb season before it gets started !!!

I wouldn't worry too much she would be too worried to stay in the house for that long, someone might come between her and her man!!!!!

I was really annoyed when I heard Rachel may be returning this season so I found her twitter page. Her last tweet was on the 25th. I'm not sure but I believe the HG's were already in sequester by then. Of course I could be wrong.

I don't think she will be going in when the others go in... If she goes in, it will be like the Pandora's box thingy...

I don't think she will be going in when the others go in... If she goes in, it will be like the Pandora's box thingy...

I can handle that. I thought she was going to get to play. It wouldn't be fair to the others who are being sequestered for her to enter the game as a player.

I think she will get to play... I think she will be hidden away before the first show airs, that way she doesn't have any more information than the others do... This is just a guess on my part though, I will talk with my source and see if they can tell me anything more...

Ugh...I hope not. Thanks for the info though.

Her tweet said something about preparing for Brendan's birthday in July. This makes me wonder. Is she planning ahead of time or is she preparing because she'll be gone. Am I thinking about this too much? LOL. I'm bored.

The Rachel Rumor I am happy to report is squashed, I watched Ragan and Dani's Rumor Control, and called in and asked that very question...Ragan said he just spent the weekend with both Rachel and Brenden, and she is too focused on the wedding, and then afterwards one of her friends called in and the weekend after the show starts she is throwing Rachel's bridal shower, so if Rachel goes in, it isn't as a player.

Just too let everyone know what I heard, as her friend said Rachel is diff. not going to be going in.

BigBrotherLeak NOT confirmed: New Big Brother commercial that says "Dynamic duos from the past will play a significant role this season!" Stay tuned! #BB13

Just saw this on Twitter. I have not seen the commercial yet, tho. Anyone see the commercial?

The Rachel Rumor I am happy to report is squashed, I watched Ragan and Dani's Rumor Control, and called in and asked that very question...Ragan said he just spent the weekend with both Rachel and Brenden, and she is too focused on the wedding, and then afterwards one of her friends called in and the weekend after the show starts she is throwing Rachel's bridal shower, so if Rachel goes in, it isn't as a player.

Just too let everyone know what I heard, as her friend said Rachel is diff. not going to be going in.

I don't think Ragan would be allowed to spill the beans about Rachel coming back if it's a big twist. I'm still not 100% convinced about her return, but I wouldn't say it's officially squashed because of what Ragan said. JMO

I don't think Ragan would be allowed to spill the beans about Rachel coming back if it's a big twist. I'm still not 100% convinced about her return, but I wouldn't say it's officially squashed because of what Ragan said. JMO

Maybe not 100%, however I am sure she would want to attend the bridal shower, plus her sister is getting married in July as well...just all signs point to the fact she will not be on, but yep could all be set up too sound like it.

I hope I am not breaking any posting rules on here by posting this link, (as in the past I have really just been a lurker), but really think everyone will like this link. It is a youtube video of Julie's house tour, it is hard to hear (or was at least for me) so you may want to make sure you are in a quiet room.

She clearly says that past dynamic duos will play a significant role this season...doesn't mean they are going in to play the game just will be play a part in it...also I notice the fortune teller is moving so maybe it will come on every now and then and reveal something to them, good or bad.

If I have broken a rule by posting this please forgive me, and let me know I will do it again...

Thanks for the link! Dynamic duos could mean so many things...damn you, Julie Chen! :furious:

I know just enough for us to ahhh...then nothing...LOL...that darn chenbot....LOL...I don't think it means they are going into the game, but hey expect the unexpected...LOL...can we just wake up tomorrow find the date too be July 7 2011....LOL

Maybe each of the new HGs will have a secret partner from a previous season that is kept in whatever place the twins switched from. They'll each think they are the only one with a partner that is giving them advice.

That could be fun!

thanks for the link little one

i wont assume much until i hear more about the this dynamic duo :animated_bouncy:

Archived