BB13 Rumors and Facts

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are right we usually have some kind of rumours out there by now, and yet this year not even the slightest littlest hint at anything, it driving me crazy. I am only hoping that means they are making some big changes to the house or something (doubt it, but can hope...LOL). We should have some concrete information in a couple of weeks however, and maybe some kind of hint next week. I am just so anxious for this season to start....come on Big Brother get here fast, it is almost like waiting for Santa Claus to come.

yeah i would have expected a "little" bit of info by now

but i waited several months so i guess i can wait a bit longer for info

well i think i can wait :disappointed:

uhhh... you mean Jesse who keeps turning up like an unwanted relative?

Jesse who thinks his body is 'to die for' ?

Jesse who is delusional because he thinks BB fans actually like him?

Jesse who made this video to prove all the above statements?

NAHHHH ... I don't want to see him anymore E V E R, either :kwasny:

uhhh... you mean Jesse who keeps turning up like an unwanted relative?

Jesse who thinks his body is 'to die for' ?

Jesse who is delusional because he thinks BB fans actually like him?

Jesse who made this video to prove all the above statements?

NAHHHH ... I don't want to see him anymore E V E R, either :kwasny:

I can't beleive that no one wants to see Jesse again!!!!! He was such a wonderful house guest!!!! I have a really bad feeling that we have not seen the last of Jesse, lets just keep our fingers and toes crossed that it won't be this season.

I can't beleive that no one wants to see Jesse again!!!!! He was such a wonderful house guest!!!! I have a really bad feeling that we have not seen the last of Jesse, lets just keep our fingers and toes crossed that it won't be this season.

NEVER NEVER NEVER... SICK OF THAT EGOTISTICAL BOY !!

I read the latest commercial says this season will have the "Craziest twist ever"

Also Jessie and Rachel were in the commercial...though they always show past HG in commercials so dont know if that means anything

ETA here is the commercial. Yeah they show pretty much everyone from last season

I read the latest commercial says this season will have the "Craziest twist ever"

Also Jessie and Rachel were in the commercial...though they always show past HG in commercials so dont know if that means anything

ETA here is the commercial. Yeah they show pretty much everyone from last season

Now that is scary I can't take another summer of either one of them. My ears just barely healed from her screeching voice and hideous laugh. Not to mention those awful hair extensions

every year the twist is supposed to be wilder then years past, and we have seen how that turned out

i wouldn't put too much stock in that promo :animated_bouncy:

hmm.... maybe a locked room for them to wonder about for a week ....

then have Jeff Probst show up and announce that the room is The Redemption Room

and when you get voted off you stay in there till the next HG is voted off ---

and there's a Challenge to see who gets to go back to the house ??? :angel_not:

:animated_rotfl:

(this is ONLY if JESSE is not on BB this time around)

hmm.... maybe a locked room for them to wonder about for a week ....

then have Jeff Probst show up and announce that the room is The Redemption Room

and when you get voted off you stay in there till the next HG is voted off ---

and there's a Challenge to see who gets to go back to the house ??? :angel_not:

:animated_rotfl:

(this is ONLY if JESSE is not on BB this time around)

I love this!!! And you are so right no more Jesse, I wonder why they like him so much, probably because we all dislike him so much.

every year the twist is supposed to be wilder then years past, and we have seen how that turned out

i wouldn't put too much stock in that promo :animated_bouncy:

No kidding. Fool me once, etc.......

I would like to see a Tara type house with a bunch of southern belle queens dishing and duking it out on a daily basis. Auntiebellum (:animated_rotfl: ) Big Brother 2011.

I love this!!! And you are so right no more Jesse, I wonder why they like him so much, probably because we all dislike him so much.

Yeah, I can't stand when producers assume that "houseguests we hate" is the same as "houseguests we love to hate". There's a big difference.

I would like to see a Tara type house with a bunch of southern belle queens dishing and duking it out on a daily basis. Auntiebellum (:animated_rotfl: ) Big Brother 2011.

Now that's a brilliant idea!

I'd like the twist to be that production doesn't get involved at all this year and the HGs just go about making their own selves miserable. No diary room interventions, no America's player, just HGs trying to stay in the house based on their own winning personalities. Ha!

Yeah, I can't stand when producers assume that "houseguests we hate" is the same as "houseguests we love to hate". There's a big difference.

I know, you would think they would try not to automatically make us mad from the start. I remember when I saw Jesse I told my husband that idiot is going back in just to ruin my summer. Sure enough he was in! I hope this year its all new people and I hope they are not boring.

ZuZu quote: "No diary room interventions"

YIKES... it was soooo noticeable last season that the folks in the diary room tried

to yank the HG's into voting or leaning the way they wanted them to.

NO MORE ... PLEASE :censored:

Archived