BB13 Rumors and Facts

Interesting indeed! In fact all this latest stuff leaking, true or not, is interesting. Gets ya all riled up! :hurray: Brings your BB blood pressure up! :animated_bouncy: Whew...cant wait.

Thank you for the link wheeliegirl, I do not have a twitter account, so thanks for sharing!

peace all!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Dan getting married is fake and that he really went back into the house. His twitter account has that he is on his honeymoon and Memphis keeps commenting on it but I think someone else is making the tweets or they were pre-planned tweets.

Well maybe he got married but no honeymoon during Big Brother.

I think all the rumors are just a load of crap and I don't put any credence in any of them. Most folks who start rumors are just looking for attention. The only people I'll believe are those who have proved their worth in the past...people I know who have good connections. Other than that, I just ignore the rest.

I don't see much sense in getting all riled up over rumors that may or may not be true. I have better things to do with my time like surfing the internet looking for stuff on new HG, rofl

Most years all of our speculations turn out to be so much more exciting than the lame twists the BB prepares for the HGs. BB producers think smaller than we do, so don't expect quite so much, especially in the first episode.

I think Dan getting married is fake and that he really went back into the house. His twitter account has that he is on his honeymoon and Memphis keeps commenting on it but I think someone else is making the tweets or they were pre-planned tweets.

Well maybe he got married but no honeymoon during Big Brother.

That would be pretty cool! The fake Dan and Memphis have been far more convincing than the person who is pretending to be Dani on twitter.

I don't think that anyone was evitcted yet, I could be wrong.... but I would be mad if they picked me to return and then I had to compete to get back in the house and then went home. Danielle was not on her show yesterday with Regan they said her skyp (or however you spell it was not working) I beleive that if she had been eliminated she would have done the show yesterday. There would have been no reason for her not to, she could have done the show and not even mentioned she was in the house. I really don't know how anyone could know that any competitions have taken place or who would be the HOH. I think its a good video and gets everyone talking.

It happened in season 11 3 returned players went home the first night. Also if she were to be eliminated she would not be on her internet show. That would take the suspense out of the first show.

But I dont believe the rumors. Though would be nice to hear Daniele and her dad went home

It happened in season 11 3 returned players went home the first night. Also if she were to be eliminated she would not be on her internet show. That would take the suspense out of the first show.

But I dont believe the rumors. Though would be nice to hear Daniele and her dad went home

The only reason I thought she would be on her show is because no one knows who went back and who did not. She still could do her show without having to say anything. I do believe that she and her dad are both in the house like I said I could be wrong. I think that they are only going to bring back 3 couples and I could be wrong about that too, but that would give the new house guests a 2 person advantage unless one of the returning house guests wins the first hoh. If the video is true and Rachel won the first hoh that would suck but it should be an entertaining first couple of days.

Hi everyone. I don't think this has been discussed yet but how about the rumor or possibility that the Old HGs know and are going to be paired with some of the new HGs?

Janelle called in to Rumor Control to say she knows Porsche - could Daniele know her too (or another past BB player)? Any connections? Or should we just wait til tonight!?

Anyone else read this at hamsterwatch.com - I hope it's really her.

"Special guest post: Janelle

A Hamsterwatch exclusive: Big Brother fan favorite and mom-to-be Janelle Pierzina (now DeSanto) weighs in with her first impressions & predictions about the new hamsters, and speculates on the returnees in the first of (hopefully) several guest posts from her and other names you know this season.. please to enjoy

Kalia Love her, she seems very likable and easy to get along with. I also think she has kicking curves! It's nice to see someone who isn't a size 2.

Shelly Well I hope she doesn't turn into a piece of furniture like last season's Kathy. I hope she has game and doesn't throw every competion expecting to be taken to final four because she sucks so bad and is old.

Adam He seems like he has a pleasant enough personality. I see him teaming up with Dick for sure. I hope the females in house are not afraid of him.

Lawon He's gay right?? Well I really loved him in his interviews, but then again I adore gay men. Love his diva attitude and he seems very funny.

Cassi Wow! Is she on the right reality show? She should be on America's Top Model. She'd kill it! She seems very nice in her interviews, her accent is a little too twangy for my taste. I hope she goes far. The other girls could get very jealous of her though... I hope she has major game, that would be amazing to watch

Porsche She is very charming in real life and it's very difficult to not like her (believe me I tried once and she won me over). She is naturally flirtatous with men and women. She reminds me so much of Parvarti! I think she will do very well.

Keith Am I the only one that likes this guy?!? I thought his interviews were hilarious! I mean I was cracking up the entire time. I think he will be targeted right away though because he will be trying to make a big alliance and it will be obvious.

Dominic He's hot! I think he will be the one having a showmance this summer. Although I'm not sure with who. He seems smart and sexy. I like that!

The Twist

Ok this is speculation on the twist of who the dynamic duos are and what they will do game wise. Remember this is just speculation and just for fun.

Dick will be partnered with his daughter Dani. They will be the biggest targets in there because of Dani's previous comp wins. I think Dick wil go very far because out of the newbies there, a lot of them are Dick fans that want to align with him.

Dani Will try and break records this year. You go girl! You got this!!! She will play guns ablaze as I had to in All Stars because everyone wanted me out the first week. It's win or go home. Not the easiest way to play... but oh well.

Rachel I bet she wins first HOH. She will be looking for allies this time, hopefully she doesn't target Porsche and Cassi right away.

Brendon I hope he doesn't cry. I can't drink or smoke since I'm pregnant and don't have an easy stomach for men crying. I bet Dick brings up penisgate the first chance he gets.

Jeff I'm glad to see him back since he provided me lots of laughs his season. I hope he does well, but I see people getting him and Jordan out before jury due to them wanting America's favorite 25k prize and the coup de twat for themselves.

Jordan She is so likable that it will make her a huge target, plus she is a winner. I see a newbie nominating her right away just for those reasons. Newbies will be scared to go after D&D right away. Jordan is an easier target just because they will think she won't come after them.

Prediction on what will happen

Dick, Dani, Adam, Porsche, Jordan, Jeff align and tear though the house.

The other houseguests try and get together but can't because they are up against America's favorites and Dani Donato who will wins 6 HOHs and 5 Vetoes

Everyone is speculating that the ex BBers will align but I doubt it. Maybe for the first week or so, but they will be smart and want their biggest competition taken out. Personally I'd align with the newbies because most of them have never watched the show and are dumb as hell Big Brother wise. They have no experience! It's like watching an NFL player against a varsity high school kid. One is bigger, stronger, and has experience and maybe even a Superbowl ring and the other wants to be them when they grow up and are completely starstuck."

Much gratitute to Janelle for her insights & predictions (not to mention "coup de twat"), and best wishes for a happy, healthy pregnancy.. I look forward to more from her as the season gets underway

I wouldn't be surprised if Dick knows Adam and Daniele knows Porsche. Just sayin.

Archived