BB13 Rumors and Facts

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone just see the tweet posted today by spoilbigbrother?

I just checked their page. Are you talking about "#BB13 Gossip I just received: Dani did not speak 2 Evel Dick 4 the last 2 yrs. Evel Dick was on friendly terms w Rachel (secret alliance?)."

Does anyone know if him and Dani have been talking in the last few months?

Ugh, I wonder what's going on in that house!!

I just checked their page. Are you talking about "#BB13 Gossip I just received: Dani did not speak 2 Evel Dick 4 the last 2 yrs. Evel Dick was on friendly terms w Rachel (secret alliance?)."

Does anyone know if him and Dani have been talking in the last few months?

Ugh, I wonder what's going on in that house!!

Thanks for actually posting it...

Very interesting indeed.

New Twitter:

@CrystalEiserman : Since it has leaked, I guess I can confirm that Jeff and Jordan, Dick and Dani and Brenchel are the Duos! #rootingfor @daniD0NAT0!!

@CrystalEiserman : To everyone asking how I know who the duo's are, let's just say I have friends in high places?!? And yes I'm sure

Still trying to figure out who this lady is, but her pic is of her and Jeff and Jordan.

gunsmilie.gif

I just hope for no more Jesse.

Amen to NO MORE Jesse, I don't think I could deal with him again, he's probably too busy looking in the mirror at himself, so he won't have time to appear on yet another BB, OMG I sure hope not anyway!!

New Twitter:

Still trying to figure out who this lady is, but her pic is of her and Jeff and Jordan.

www.LIVEATTHESTUDIO.tv CREW

Arty Congero

Niki Congero

Andrea Skipworth

Crystal Eisermann Alcorn

Lisa Cruz

The above data was part of the who's attending list from the Vegas Bash 2010 this Crystal is the same one claiming to know everything about the duos. So don't beleive everything you read.

The closer we get to Thursday night the more anxious I am just for the season to start, but unlike in past years where I was really looking forward to it, this duos thing is really bringing me down. It's a good thing BB runs in the summer instead of at New Year's -- I won't have to break any resolutions about not drinking while watching retreads make me want to regurgitate. Not only do I not like the idea of bringing back previous contestants, but if the predicted couples are true, then two previous winners are included. Bottoms up!

her and jordan out early. that tweet page also said ED is not a fan of jordan!!

Where did you get that her/jordan are out early? Just because Dick isn't in love with Jordan doesn't mean she would be one of his early targets, especially if the newbies target the returning contestants. Could just mean he doesn't want to take her near the end of the game, because she already won.

sunflower...

According to a rumored spoiler, the returning duos play the 1st HoH at which time 2 of them are eliminated (1 from 2 different duos). Later that same source claims that the 2 that didn't make it into the house were Danielle and Jordan.

It has nothing to do with evictions or Dick.

I asked Evel Dick's good friend TV host Riki Rachtman on twitter if Evel Dick will be wearing Cathouse shirts(a bar Riki ran) again in Big Brother 13 like Dick did in BB8. Riki wrote back to me

Dont you think if @EvelDick was going to be on the next Big Brother I would know

:animated_scratchchin:

This waiting is doing my head in...lol I want BB to hurry up and start. All these rumors are driving me loopy

so Brenden tweeting on 7/2 isn't significant?

as if any of Brenden's tweets would ever be significant... :rolleyes:

It's funny because I heard that rumor about dani not speaking to Dick for a long time. I heard she was good friends with Jen and they both decided together to not talk to Dick because of the way he treats people. I didn't want any former HG to come back but so far I'm not discouraged. It looks like it will be a much more interesting season than last year. :animated_bouncy:

sunflower...

According to a rumored spoiler, the returning duos play the 1st HoH at which time 2 of them are eliminated (1 from 2 different duos). Later that same source claims that the 2 that didn't make it into the house were Danielle and Jordan.

It has nothing to do with evictions or Dick.

actually i did not hear this. i was just making guesses. cause jordan is likeable and has won before and dani because shes a challenge beast

it has been :animated_rotfl: watching how these rumors spread like wildfire

it seems any tom dick or harry can start a rumor on TWITTER and it will spread across the bb community :stirthepot:

not that i am complaining but twitter has added a new dimension to bb experience

just imagine if twitter had been around in the earlier season the type of rumors we would be hearing :animated_bouncy:

I think all the rumors are just a load of crap and I don't put any credence in any of them. Most folks who start rumors are just looking for attention. The only people I'll believe are those who have proved their worth in the past...people I know who have good connections. Other than that, I just ignore the rest.

I don't see much sense in getting all riled up over rumors that may or may not be true. I have better things to do with my time like surfing the internet looking for stuff on new HG, rofl

Ok so if we are to believe that 2 of the DD's are eliminated on entry wouldn't it make sense that 4 duos will enter. There are 13 or 14 picture spots available. Why would BB start the season down 2 contestants?

I think that 4 duos (8 people) were invited back and will play in an "entry" comp that will eliminate 2 thus leaving only 6 enter the house.

I know a lot of you were tweeted this message this afternoon...............very interesting. I can't wait to find out if it's true. Hopefully you can get to the video via this link. It is "unlisted" on You Tube, so I'm not sure if it is sharable in this manner. i received it from "BBUpdates" Twitter.

http://youtu.be/7XjuFIHIyWw

I don't believe that video. Didn't Dan get married this weekend? I don't see him and Memphis going into the house.

I would be happy if the part about the first HoH is true though! I'd love to see who Rachel would nominate.

Archived