BB13 Rumors and Facts

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have to consider the fact the dynamic duo's they bring back in that house has to be someone who hasn't won in the past. They would get way too much grief from the fans if they went that route. The previous HG will have as much a chance to win this year as the newbies. That rules out Dick and Danielle since they both won money their year. I won't speculate though on who it could be because that includes a lot of people over the past twelve years (doubt we would see anybody from all stars).

If the eight new HG have any common sense they would gang up against the dynamic duo's. Unfortunately I would expect the new people who are big fans of the show might end up with fan envy and be played by the "veterans". I look forward to the manipulations we're about to see in that house. rofl

Why wouldn't they bring back someone who has already won? They brought Will back a second time and he had already won..Just sayin

Just too many rumors running amok, and too many red herrings. Reading on this and other sites, now people are thinking Britney and Lane are going in, and also Chelsia and James ( because Chelsia didn't show up for a taping or something.) CBS may not (more likely, probably not) be giving us all the choices in their poll...throwing out red herrings as well. Some of the DDs may have friends tweeting for them or they're even starting rumors about themselves that they are going in when in fact they are not. These people are all just dangling the bait in front of us and we're jumping at it! :animated_rotfl: Leaking info via Twitter and internet is a marketing/publicity trick to get the fans hyped for the season, after all, we're in the age of things on the web going viral. Good strategy on somebody's part if it is actually planned.

It's fun to speculate and try to figure it out...but too much makes ya :rolleyes4: (but, for some reason ;), I do believe Dick and Dani are not going back in)

I'm gonna try and follow my own earlier advice and just be patient.

Plus, after a day of getting used to the idea of the DDs, I'm going to try and remain optimistic about the season...start it on the right note. BB often messes it up imo, but still, even the worst seasons have been enjoyable.

:)

Really, why do they have to keep bringing former players back, what's the point? They had their chance, now give new people a chance. Every year it's new bull crap and it's been like this since Alison took the reigns. I wish she'd go and ruin the Oprah channel or something. Wait a minute, that's already crap without her.

I'm just throwing this out there...

I swear, if they F'ing bring Jesse back AGAIN, I will seriously boycott this season!!! I've got plenty of work and PS3 games to keep me busy, rather than see that friggin pinhead again!!! When I was at the Live show when Jeff Coup De Tat'd his arse outta the house, that made the whole experience that much better!!! And if his little dog (Gnat) comes with him, I may consider dropping BB all together as one of my summer guilty pleasures!

Just Sayin...

Oh, and "Hi" to all the peeps that know me :animated_wave:

**And I guess to the ones that don't, lol :devilish:

I think we're all pretty much in agreement on returning HGs.

I don't even want to see HGs from previous seasons that I liked. I would like to see a producer that considers the rules of the game sacred, and the rules say "A house full of strangers." Not former players with inside info. Not family members, ex-couples, twins, but strangers. And I can't believe that out of thousands of applicants, we always end up with models, cocktail waitresses, and contestants from other reality shows.

Just Sayin...

Oh, and "Hi" to Reaper and all the peeps that know me :animated_wave:

I think it sucks that there will be only eight new people on the show. It is so much fun to slowly get to know a house full of new people and watch them get to know each other. If I was stronger, I would just not watch but the addiction has me in a tight grip and I just couldn't give up on my summer fix. Damn you, BB.

Have ya'll listened to the Alison Grodner interview that was released today?

In it, she pretty much confirms that those previous players shown on the CBS website, may not be the only couples in contention.

She specifically mentions a few other pairs that could be considered dynamic duos...the one that popped out for me were Danielle and Jason!!

Then, she pretty much also confirms that the couples going in have already been pre determined.

Oh pleaseeee let Danielle and Jason from BB3 be one duo. Give me Jun and Jee from Season 4, or Nate and Alison for that matter or I'd even take Robert and Jee... I would love to see Eddie (BB1 Winner) play with Jaime from BB1. Maybe even Nicole and Hardy (BB2)? I also wouldn't mind Dianne and Will (BB5). In case you cant tell, I tend to favor pre-All Stars players... The game back then was raw and real... no special wizard powers.

BUT PLEASE GOD DO NOT HAVE:

Brendon and Rachel

Jesse and Gnat

Jase and Holly (BB5)

ANYONE FROM SEASON 6

Marcellas and Amy (I loved them in BB3, but Im no longer a Marcellas fan after the way he acted in BB7)

Jeff and Jordan

Dick and Danielle

Nakomis and Cowboy

and sooo many more 'duos'

Oh pleaseeee let Danielle and Jason from BB3 be one duo. Give me Jun and Jee from Season 4, or Nate and Alison for that matter or I'd even take Robert and Jee... I would love to see Eddie (BB1 Winner) play with Jaime from BB1. Maybe even Nicole and Hardy (BB2)? I also wouldn't mind Dianne and Will (BB5). In case you cant tell, I tend to favor pre-All Stars players... The game back then was raw and real... no special wizard powers.

BUT PLEASE GOD DO NOT HAVE:

Brendon and Rachel

Jesse and Gnat

Jase and Holly (BB5)

ANYONE FROM SEASON 6

Marcellas and Amy (I loved them in BB3, but Im no longer a Marcellas fan after the way he acted in BB7)

Jeff and Jordan

Dick and Danielle

Nakomis and Cowboy

and sooo many more 'duos'

I have a feeling you might be disappointed. :( I really don't see them bringing any pre All-Stars couples back this year. I think Allison mentioned those duos to throw us off.

If three duos are entering the house I would put money on Brenchel, Jeff and Jordan and Dick and Dani. And there is no way Jeff won't get another wizard power if he's in trouble again.

JMO though.

I would be sooo happy if Sheldon was right, but sadly I think itsnotbb9's take will be reality.

I would love to see Danielle and Jason from BB3 but if they are going to re-use the more recent players maybe they could roll the game back to the pre-All-Stars standards. I would love to see them earn luxury items again.

I would enjoy seeing Dick rip into Rachel and Brendan. But I don't think I could stand it if they got along or worse yet if Dick wasn't on the show at all. He's the only one I have any interest in seeing back and only because he starts so much drama.

I would enjoy seeing Dick rip into Rachel and Brendan. But I don't think I could stand it if they got along or worse yet if Dick wasn't on the show at all. He's the only one I have any interest in seeing back and only because he starts so much drama.

I agree, Dick starts a lot of drama as well a Rachel, although I cannot stand her. We need some excitement and drama this year. I hope it will not be Jeff and Jordan (yawn), but I'm sure it will be. Towards the end of the season his "control freak" attitude started to show. Jordan I think is smarter than she plays out to be. Jeff was starting to get on her nerves towards the end of the season so I am surprised that they are still together.

Seems like Evil Dick has a lot of backing for him to come back.

Guess I'm with the viewers that are hoping that that won't happen.

His head is BIG enough from winning his season.

If he returns... I can just see him waltz into the house like

King of the Hill... and expect everyone to bow and scrape to his

every mood.

Maybe I'm too soft, but I found him very offensive (except with

his daughter Dani - and that looked like it was done for the

camera most of the time)

But, if he has a chance to come back I'm sure he'll jump at the

chance for more time in front of the camera ... and... more money

(his winnings are probably all gone by now)

I would also love to see Danielle and Jason form BB3. Danielle is a Bay area native, and Jason was just the sweetest.

It would be smart to bring back players from way way back in BB history, like people from the first 6 seasons or so. The new players might not remember the earlier Houseguests gameplay much.

Some mentioned Holly and Jace. I hope not. Hollys voice killed me, and always talking about the stupid mannaquin, Madame was it? Am I thinking about the right girl?

I also think Hayden and Enzo would be fun to watch. I liked Enzo.

If Rachael and Brendan come back, wich they probably will all I can say is :dots:

Peace BB peeps!

Archived