BB13 Rumors and Facts

WO! Thanks for the link... But, I really think the duo thing is going to have something to do with.. Will & Boogie, Jeff & Jordan & Racheal & Brendon... (And probably a couple of others that's not coming to the top of my head...) But, I have seen somewhere that there are pictures of 2 different HOH room's that are being shown... I will find them and post...

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone explain this? I haven't gotten my feeds yet (I usually wait until closer to start day).

I watched last Thursday's Happy Hour last night. They did say that we would be able to watch the live feeds on the I Pad and I phone and they will tell us how to do this on July 7th. They did say it was not an application through I Tunes but it would go through the browser. I am not sure how its going to work but I will be watching on July 7th so I can find out what I need to do.

I watched last Thursday's Happy Hour last night. They did say that we would be able to watch the live feeds on the I Pad and I phone and they will tell us how to do this on July 7th. They did say it was not an application through I Tunes but it would go through the browser. I am not sure how its going to work but I will be watching on July 7th so I can find out what I need to do.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! :D

I am going to say this, IF someone is going to go back in the house, TPTB will want to make sure things look like they aren't going back in, IE: a wedding shower, a birthday party, or someone else's wedding close to the person... I promise you that anyone connected with the show is not going to be able to just come out and say "oh yeah they are going back in" that would ruin the whole thing... They would be more likely to say something like " I just talked with them, and they aren't going back in"... Now I'm not saying Reagan lied, I am just saying don't believe everything you hear... That's why I always say anything I reveal is subject to change at the whim of TPTB...

I am going to say this, IF someone is going to go back in the house, TPTB will want to make sure things look like they aren't going back in, IE: a wedding shower, a birthday party, or someone else's wedding close to the person... I promise you that anyone connected with the show is not going to be able to just come out and say "oh yeah they are going back in" that would ruin the whole thing... They would be more likely to say something like " I just talked with them, and they aren't going back in"... Now I'm not saying Reagan lied, I am just saying don't believe everything you hear... That's why I always say anything I reveal is subject to change at the whim of TPTB...

I really do beleive that Rachel is probably going back in unfortunately, but please tell me that Brendan (or however you spell his name) is not. The clue of dynamic duos scares me, who else would she be with? I really do not ever want to hear her say NO ONE COMES BETWEEN ME AND MY MAN again. If he comes back in you know that's all we will hear. I was so excited damn you Allison!

What if dynamic duo means a former HG is paired up with a new HG, but only in the DR for advice and such? Perhaps each HG thinks they are the only one that has a secret partner helping them when in reality they all do? :animated_scratchchin: Just speculating here...

I don't want to see Rachel back in the game vying for the money, but I wouldn't mind her back to host a comp or for Pandora's box. I think I could handle her in very small doses.

There is no way Evel Dick is going back in to stay in the house this season... I am working with him, and talk to him often... Rachel doesn't have to stop tweeting right now, the house guests aren't even in the house, and I believe if she is going to go back in to play it will be at a later date, like after they have been in the house for a week or more...

After the new HG's are revealed... the next thing I'll be waiting to see

is video of the media spending time at the House ... and ... The Talk

show panel ladies spending time at the BB House (a whole day ?).

At least we've hit the point where we'll be getting these little tid-bits

as the days pass.

IMO...if Rachel is going back in the house to play the game like a regular house guest then she would be in sequester like the rest. She can't tweet from sequester. Once the names of the house guests comes out tomorrow it would give her an unfair advantage in the game and even if it didn't help her out personally she could use this information to help out others.

That being said....someone else could be tweeting for her to fake us out.

The house guest aren't even in the house yet, so I don't find it unreasonable for her not be sequestered at this point. I think if she's going to be coming in the house at a later date, and won't be sequestered until a few days before the show or maybe before the quest names and pictures or showing... This is just my opinion though, and if people start catching on they are subject to the whole thing canceled and something else put into place too.

When I got my live feeds there was another link asking me if I wanted to also purchase live feeds for my mobile device for 9.99 or something like that. If you guys find out you can watch it for free on the ipod i pad please let me know. I dont think they should charge you since you already bought the live feeds.

The house guest aren't even in the house yet, so I don't find it unreasonable for her not be sequestered at this point. I think if she's going to be coming in the house at a later date, and won't be sequestered until a few days before the show or maybe before the quest names and pictures or showing... This is just my opinion though, and if people start catching on they are subject to the whole thing canceled and something else put into place too.

I now find her last tweet suspicious and that's all I am saying...lol:)

"BIG BROTHER" PRESENTS THE SUMMER OF "DOUBLE TROUBLE"

BIG BROTHER Welcomes Eight New Houseguests and Welcomes Back Some of the Most Notorious "Duos" from Past Seasons

The Identities of the Returning "Duos" Will Be Revealed During the Season Premiere on Thursday, July 7

BIG BROTHER welcomes eight new Houseguests, plus the return of some of the most notorious "duos" from past seasons, when the CBS reality series premieres Thursday, July 7 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Julie Chen is the host.

This summer's twist, "Double Trouble," will feature the return of some of the most dynamic "duos" in the history of BIG BROTHER. The return of these former Houseguests will immediately impact the way the game will be played this summer.

The identities of the returning "Duos" will be revealed during the premiere episode on July 7. Below are the eight NEW Houseguests who will spend the summer playing alongside the "Duos" in the new season of BIG BROTHER:

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs_entertainment/release?id=28635

There is no way Evel Dick is going back in to stay in the house this season... I am working with him, and talk to him often... Rachel doesn't have to stop tweeting right now, the house guests aren't even in the house, and I believe if she is going to go back in to play it will be at a later date, like after they have been in the house for a week or more...

So...basically we can't even believe you then right?! :animated_rotfl:

I'll just be patient and wait and see. :)

Archived