BB13 Rumors and Facts

I can't believe that Janelle's baby news isn't bring more of a reaction... She was so well liked...

thanks for inside info yana

regard janelle news it sorta got bump down by someone , so i am sure most people probably just missed the post :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that Janelle's baby news isn't bringing more of a reaction... She was so well liked...

She definitely paid attention to what was happening around her and that's how she got so far. As for being well liked, maybe more-so by the guys. She was just OK to me. I got tired of her winning all the time, but she won because she knew the answers. If other people paid attention like she did, they would go further in the game.

I say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Rachel was probably the most annoying person on the show last season and frankly Big Brother needs to come up with something else then bring a former House-guest back. I liked the bad luck twist with it being BB13 and all and thought it would be fun. The rumor that the Houseguests know each other will be interesting, but they have done that before. I think it is about time Big Brother came up with something new.

TPTB are saying it won't be Jesse, but if he hosts a game, is something they won't talk with anyone about any past players...

rumors are flying this morning that the 'House' may be revealed today sherlockani.gif

ohhh - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be true- I am just itching for some news...plus its only 10:30am and I am already bored at work - sleepy.gif

ohhh - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be true- I am just itching for some news...plus its only 10:30am and I am already bored at work - sleepy.gif

Unfortunately for me its on 9:30 and I am extremely bored at work!!! I really hate Mondays. Hopefully by the end of the week we will have something.

Unfortunately for me its on 9:30 and I am extremely bored at work!!! I really hate Mondays. Hopefully by the end of the week we will have something.

Well, it's two hours later now, but I'm just as bored as you are and waiting for some information. Tap, tap, tap. :lol:

oohh we better have something soon b/c this week & next are the slowest 2 weeks of my year and my boss is out - so I have nothing to do but surf the internet.... I hope the cast list gets reveled late this week or early next week and then I can spend all my time googling them!!!

It does seem to work that way the closer you get the longer it takes for it to get here. If you think about it they really need to give some info this week because it starts next week!!

On no Yana, please say you are pulling our leg! No more Rachel.

Have the producers lost their minds? :cookoo:

I mean, she had absolutely no strategy or game play last time,zilch. Not to mention that she is just plain out annoying to me.

If this is true, I see her being voted out the first chance that they get to anyway though.

And, thankyou for your inside scoops! We love you, do you know that ?

If TPTB don't changer their minds, Rachel WILL have a second chance at playing the game... I don't think they are even going to bring Jesse back if it's to host a comp, he's not going back into this house to play this season, again this is only if TPTB don't change their mind...

Well Yana said that Rachel may have a 2nd Chance at playing the game, so she might not move in right away - if they did move her in right away everyone would vote her off first - no doubt about it... so at least we can hope if they do give her the opportunity to play or earn her way into the game - say mid-game, that she is stupid enough to not win the chance!

I assure you that is no rumor UVP... If TPTB don't changer their minds, Rachel WILL have a second chance at playing the game... I don't think they are even going to bring Jesse back if it's to host a comp, he's not going back into this house to play this season, again this is only if TPTB don't change their mind... I can't say what it is, but if the so radical new twist is what I've heard, then it's nothing new, in fact it's something else that is played out, but again it's all up to the whims of TPTB... As you all know my information comes from very reliable insiders, but it's not Allison, so I won't say it's not subject to change...

I can't believe that Janelle's baby news isn't bring more of a reaction... She was so well liked...

I am sorry to hear that Rachel is coming back. I will not say I wont watch, but YUCK ! ! ! If I never heard that laugh again the world, for me, would be a better place.

Also, I am so happy for Janelle. Must be a very exciting time for her.

@lifeontheMlist Matt Whitfield

To clarify: #BB13 house pics (not guests) at midnight pacific. Exclusive til Tues at noon PT. Today I'm interviewing cast. Details on Weds.

twitter
@lifeontheMlist Matt Whitfield

I have / @YahooTV has an exclusive on the #BB13 house pics 'til tmrw at noon PT. Can't unveil them 'til midnight tonight. Who's excited? #BB

so those interesting in house decor will get to see it midnight pacific time , 3 am eastern

Please tell me the rumor of Rachel is just a rumor !!!!! I cannot stand her.... Ruining my bb season before it gets started !!!

I completely agree! But, the "sources" say it's likely true...

If I hear :kiss2: screech "I'm back bitches!" I just may :death:

I couldn't stand another summer of Clifford, not even for a day! Yuck! I do like the idea of Pandora's Box. Wish they would bring that back. Just finished re-watching Season 11. Poor Kevin, bent over a box with his hand stuck while his BFF Natalie continue to grab money was sooo funny.

Archived