BB13 Rumors and Facts

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chelsia and missy happy hour today on superpass said houseguest are now in sequester and that we should see the house and houseguest about 10 days before bb begins

That's always a sign that big brother is getting ready to start! I really wish that IPhone would get flash player so I could watch at work. I was hopeful since most other phones now have that capability. But I guess not oh well probably for the better I would not get any work done.

That's always a sign that big brother is getting ready to start! I really wish that IPhone would get flash player so I could watch at work. I was hopeful since most other phones now have that capability. But I guess not oh well probably for the better I would not get any work done.

Watch the replay of the show, Chelsia mentions how you can get it on iphone, through one of the apps, you do not flash player too work.

Watch the replay of the show, Chelsia mentions how you can get it on iphone, through one of the apps, you do not flash player too work.

Can anyone explain this? I haven't gotten my feeds yet (I usually wait until closer to start day).

hmm.... don't know what I think about this post by RoboPoster in the Reality TV forum

Big Brother 13 Preseason Roadmap To Premiere Night

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-13-preseason-roadmap-to-premiere-night/

Check it out... some posters don't scroll down to the other Forums... so I thought I'd

copy it here.

What do you think ? :animated_scratchchin:

Tell me something already!!!! :animated_shocking:

I can't take the silence. It seems awfully free of leaks this year. :giljotiini:

Yes it does seem that it is worse this year for leaks, as I am sure we usually have at least some kind of rumor....tis driving me up the wall..let us know something...at least now we know within a week we will know everything, then just have to wait for the show and the feeds.

i heard a rumor next year is supposed to be allstar edition :animated_rotfl:

i have only been predicting this like forever :animated_bouncy:

I just saw that supposedly Janelle and her husband are expecting...

Now for some real gossip... You all are scared that Jesse will be back, but the rumors I'm hearing is that Rachel will be back... Yes that would be Brenchel Rachel... Again my information is always subject to change with the whims of TPTB...

Guest 6Borders

If it's Dull Stars I definitely will NOT get the feeds and if Rachel comes back I will NOT get the feeds and I will NOT watch the show PERIOD!!! I want to see new people, not a bunch of has-been wanna be's!!!!

Well, Pokey, you know how it is with TPTB on BB, but it's supposed to be like the last time when Jesse came back... You just don't ever really know...

Each year they always bring back previous HG for a couple of comps and I don't mind that at all. When you consider they are only on that show for fifteen minutes at most, I think we can tolerate them whoever they end up having host the competition. animated_rotfl.gif

I can handle just about anybody but I'm hoping the producers wise up and realize we have experienced Jesse overload. They need to use somebody like Dick. People either love him or love to hate him! That should be good for ratings. lol

Guest 6Borders

I didn't watch that episode...turned off the TV and also deleted the taping and when they showed recaps of her the next episode I turned that off too...feel the same about Jessie. Enough is enough

Ha, remember the 24 hr 'hell' period last season when she came back?

I didn't watch that episode...turned off the TV and also deleted the taping and when they showed recaps of her the next episode I turned that off too...feel the same about Jessie. Enough is enough

I agree, it was more hell for us than them! I don't want to see even one former face-not even one of the favorites!

i heard a rumor next year is supposed to be allstar edition :animated_rotfl:

i have only been predicting this like forever :animated_bouncy:

You're bound to eventually get it right that way... ;)

Each year they always bring back previous HG for a couple of comps and I don't mind that at all. When you consider they are only on that show for fifteen minutes at most, I think we can tolerate them whoever they end up having host the competition. animated_rotfl.gif

I can handle just about anybody but I'm hoping the producers wise up and realize we have experienced Jesse overload. They need to use somebody like Dick. People either love him or love to hate him! That should be good for ratings. lol

Do you really think there is any chance of this? Really!? :grin2:

Alison G :inlove: Jessie

hearing rumors of past hg coming back as hg :disappointed::animated_bouncy:

I assure you that is no rumor UVP... If TPTB don't changer their minds, Rachel WILL have a second chance at playing the game... I don't think they are even going to bring Jesse back if it's to host a comp, he's not going back into this house to play this season, again this is only if TPTB don't change their mind... I can't say what it is, but if the so radical new twist is what I've heard, then it's nothing new, in fact it's something else that is played out, but again it's all up to the whims of TPTB... As you all know my information comes from very reliable insiders, but it's not Allison, so I won't say it's not subject to change...

I can't believe that Janelle's baby news isn't bring more of a reaction... She was so well liked...

Archived