BB13 Rumors and Facts

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to interrupt the commercial...

But, does anyone happen to know if we'll lose our Avatars when it gets busy

in here during BB ?

(I feel sooo exposed without a shell :blush:)

:giggle:

@lifeontheMlist

Matt Whitfield

I can't talk about it til 6/28, but I'm going in tmrw. #BB13

twitter

so it seems media day info will be release 6/28 if this person tweets holds up and doesn't turn out to be false. let's wait and see. my prediction for media day info was either wednesday or thursday of next week not tuesday like this post is eluding to.. :animated_scratchchin::animated_bouncy:

I just saw a preview saying it was the "craziest twist ever"!

my excitement level just went up a tad bit.

I really hope the twist isn't as lame as last year's. They are due to finally have a good one. You owe us for last year BB! I hope this year is a lot better!

twitter

so it seems media day info will be release 6/28 if this person tweets holds up and doesn't turn out to be false. let's wait and see. my prediction for media day info was either wednesday or thursday of next week not tuesday like this post is eluding to.. :animated_scratchchin::animated_bouncy:

Julie was not on The View today. They simply said "she was away".

Wonder if she is away doing BB stuff?

Seems like if she was on vacation, they would have said "vacation" ya know?

I don't know who matt whitfield is but I am alittle psyched to go learn more about this person - what can you share UVP?

And, didn't the view hosts all say a month or so ago that they would go into the BB house for a day.

So it makes sense that some of this needs to take place soon as the guests themselves will go into the house up a few days or a week before the how start date of 6/7.

My excitement level just went up a couple more points.

I don't know who matt whitfield is but I am alittle psyched to go learn more about this person - what can you share UVP?

Yahoo! Entertainment's Features Editor

he wrote this piece last year about bb http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/big-brother-babble-with-executive-producer-allison-grodner--1366

if they need to bring someone from the past back why not bring jeff or marvin or kayser back let jessie go the bb world has had enough of his little head bobbin in the house :giggle:

Or even Evil Dick....Anything is better then Jesse. He so annoys the crap out of me. Evil Dick would be fun to watch wreak havoc on poor unsuspecting house guests...LOL

Or even Evil Dick....Anything is better then Jesse. He so annoys the crap out of me. Evil Dick would be fun to watch wreak havoc on poor unsuspecting house guests...LOL

Well it is BB 13, what better time then to have an "EVEL" theme, and him wreak havoc on all of them...LOL

I am going to be working with ED and a lot of other reality TV personality people on a new site... I just talked with ED... He's not in the house now, he's not going back in the house as of right now... This is always subject to change at the will of TPTB...

ETA: here's a link to the new site... It's going to be a pay site last I heard, but it hasn't changed as of right now... http://www.rtvzone.com/

I fixed the link above... It wasn't working because of the ... after...

Press day was yesterday?? So when do we get pictures and info?

twitter

I am getting fed up with the twists all together. I wish they would go back to where they started....a dozen houseguest....no pool....no frills.....no twists....no toots....no whistles....no golden veto or diamond veto or platinum veto or super dee duper veto that trumps all other vetos.....no luxury. I mean really, the only thing they are missing is basic cable. No one even cares about being nominated anymore because it means they aren't being backdoored. I miss the days when nominations stood and once they left they never came back!! I'm still a fan but I'm not happy about it :disgust:

On super pass they have a weekly show (I guess) with Regan and Dani Donato and the show is called Rumor Control. If you have super pass it was kinda of interesting to get their take on what they think the house guests will be like and what the theme may be. Of course it is just their opinion.

Archived