Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Bachelorette 7

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

alexandriap

alexandriap

• Pip
  • 650 posts
Ashley just gets on my LAST nerve, this bentley love fest needs to end it is soo annoying.
I am just ready for Monday when it airs and she see's Bentley again, something tells me that he will return.
Barf, worst season ever. Except.. she did get cute guys. Hehe.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,951 posts
Hey Alexandriap, long time since I heard or saw you here, good to see you, yep Bently is sooo silly and such a "plant", like they just put him in there for some drama, he is sooo not cute, but the other guys are ,lol, I agree with you and Echo wholheartedly!!:animated_rotfl:

Oh ! and if Ashley hops in the sack with ol Bently I really am gonna barf , how could any girl be soooo ridiculously stupid. She is such a loser Chic,lololol :food-smiley-005:

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Well I am looking forward to see Bently showing up and Ashly falling all over herself. "Oh Bently, Bently, Bently"

I hope he shows up at her hotel door, she invites him in, and we cut to outside shot of the bedroom window show them ripping their clothes off, then we hear wild sex screams and moans of pure escasy that goes on and one and on, as they have hot sex until the sun comes up, then Bently says "Your name is Ashly right?, I got a plane to catch, I'll call ya sometime after the show and we can hook up again", and Ashly continues to worship him even more than she did before.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
this it the best season ever, which really mean this is the worst season ever.

In this episode from the very first moment, to the very last, she couldn't stop talking about Bentley, Bentley Bentely! Who names their kid "Bentley". Bentley the name of somebody's butler or a their dog.

I finely figured out why she kepts Ryan around; hell, she won't even kiss the guy. He's the guy they have on every season who honest and can't lie, so when she wants more inside info that the producers don't feed to her, then Ryan is the guy she can trust to keep her informed about who talking about her behind her back. Ryan is already on the hit list to go home, but only when she nolonger needs him to keep him around.

My front runner is Constine. The clues are that he's never been shown in a negitive manner. He is, so far, the Knight in shining armor, who appears to have no flaws.

Clearly on the hit list are:

Ben F.
Ryan
Ames
Lucas

... And according to the previews for next week, someone else who has gone home is returning. I hope it is Bentley simply because I'd love to see Ashly flip out over him all over again, and have the guys all walk out on her saying "This bimbo is seriously fucked up..." even Mr. Pollyanna, Ryan, would say she got major issues... And I am beginning to wonder if the producers picked her to because they knew she wouldn't be able to handle it, thus create a lot of drama as she started to cracked under the pressure.

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,840 posts
I'm not watching this show but Good Morning America had a segment on it today. This gal is dumber than a box of rocks. I'm embarrassed for her and her family. Posted Image

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,951 posts
Well "Reality Steve" says that it's JP as her final pick and they walk off into the sunset, but after last nights previews, WOW, looks like she gets dumped at the propsing ceremony. I chuckled at you scenerio Echo, that Bently guy is just pure "Bad Actor". It is just so ridiculous that she could fall that quick and I do not blame the guy that left or that the fellas were pissed, she is dumb as a box of rocks and what guy wants a sniveling, jump the gun whiney girl, run for your lives guys, she's coo coo::animated_shocking:

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,507 posts
I'm thinking that last night's show just showed more realistically that even though
you might think you're ready to be put on display almost 24/7 ....
some folks just can't handle it.

NOT that I feel sorry for anyone who is going to submit themselves willingly on
a TV show as the Piece of Meat dangled in front of the panting pack... whether it
be male or female. (or to be one of the pack)

Some might be sincerely looking for true love - - but many are drawn to do the
show because of the exposure and the exotic places they get to see and visit.

The producers were either patting themselves on the back OR wondering from day
to day whether the show was going to be able to finish.

Either way, this sure was different than the preceding Bachelorettes.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

The producers were either patting themselves on the back OR wondering from day
to day whether the show was going to be able to finish.

Either way, this sure was different than the preceding Bachelorettes.

It really is hard to know what really went on because this reality TV series is about romantic Fantasies, and everything is twisted for dramatic effect so that ultimately "true Love" happens in the final episode. Which we all know is a bunch of BS. Sure anything possible, just highly unlikely.

Clearly the producers are milking the Bentley, Bentley, Bentley obsession\drama for all that they can get out of it, but it is mostly done through editing after the fact knowing how it plays outs.

Maybe the producers were scrambling the entire time trying to keep the show from total collapse during filming because Ashly was constantly freaking out, or.... maybe the producers were poring gas on the fire knowing that every time they mentioned "Bentley" to her, it would send her emotionally spinning for the entire day.

Here is the 100 million dollar question everyone wants to know: What really happened off camera that made Ashly become obsessed with Bently.... I personally have no idea. But I do have enough life experience to make a good educated guess: they had sex one or more times. How could this happen, and why wouldn't the producers reveal it? Well if two people have a mutually strong sexual attraction, they find a way to make sex happen. The producers might have also allowed\encouraged it to happen because they knew the the drama it would create. Lets say for example, during last night show, Ashly actually revealed to the guys she had sex with Bentley, then it would make their reactions seem a lot more understandable in that context, but the producers (or ABC) decided it was in the best interest of the show to conceal it from the TV audience; the producers completely edit out all references\comments about them having had sex. Bentley might not have chosen to leave, he might have been asked to leave because it was clear Ashly was obsessing over him and was no longer interested in any of the other guys. They could have kept Bentley around until the end, and portrayed him through editing to be the man of every woman dreams, but once the other guys found out he had sex with her during week 1-2, surely they all would have walked off the show because Ashly was choosing to keep Bentley around. Even Mr. Pollyanna "Ryan" would have quit knowing she had sex with Bentley during week 1-2, and she was just pretending to be interested the other guys for the purpose of the show. The only reason to stick around would be for the money, and they too would be faking their romantic interest for a nice paycheck and fame.

Reality Steve does not believe it possible that they had sex because he beleives they have cameras in their faces 24x7. I doubt that is the case. They do have down time where the cameras are not rolling and not handcuffed to a producer. If Bentley is even remotely the ladies man the show wants us believe, one night of mind blowing sex would have been enough to push Ashly into the twilight zone of romantic fantasy. The only other explanation I can come up with is that she is just plain psycho. If she fell madly in love with the guy because of his stud-muffin good looks and a few conversations, then she's destine to become a celebrity stalker.

Who ever she picks to be her man is unlikely to stick around for more than a few months after they are allowed by producers actuactly be together. And guess what happens after Ashly gets dumped? She somehow, someway, hooks up with Bentley AGAIN! to continue their dysfunctional love affair. You can easily seem them ripping up a bedroom filled with their jungle screams of passion, at least Ashly would. "Bently, Bentley, Bentley... just one more time"

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,951 posts
well reality steve has never been correct in his final choice, well, actually last season he predicted that chantell was the one ol whats his name picked, then changed his pick really late in the show to Emily, so I guess he was correct then,lol

You could be right about the mind blowing sex, or his stud muffinness, but really Bently looks good till he opens his mouth and sh*t falls out, at any rate some or all of what you say could be true, guess we will have to watch to find out::food-smiley-005:

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I think it will be JP she chooses. She really is coming off looking stupid and clingy. Also,she sure to tick off a lot of the guys on Mondays show

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,180 posts
Well, it's official:

Brad and Emily have broken up.

http://news.yahoo.co...-134548915.html

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,121 posts

Well, it's official:

Brad and Emily have broken up.

http://news.yahoo.co...-134548915.html

WHAT A SHOCKER . . . NOT. I saw this coming on the "After The Rose" show. She was just not into him.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Well, like I expected Ryan is being groomed for the next Bachelor. He looked that way from practically the very first episode because he was kept around so long yet never got past holding hands and a kiss on the cheek. He really seemed like a very sincere guy, but she always treated him like a brother, and the the idea of being romantic probably made her stomach chern. And then the only 1-on-1 date he gets was designed so he could be dumped. She clearly was working with producers to keep him around, but always always at distance.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I hope he isn't the next bachelor! He was very boring person. If he was I don't think I would even watch it. The bachelor pad he may be on though.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

I hope he isn't the next bachelor! He was very boring person. If he was I don't think I would even watch it. The bachelor pad he may be on though.

The question that is hard to know for certian: Is he really boring to watch, or did they play down his role in this season. You would think if they wanted him to come back, they'd would make him more compelling.

I tend to think they will want him to come back for two reasons 1) he is truly a sincere guy looking for love, 2) He is a 'Character' that people either love or hate, exactly for the same reasons: He is Mr. Cheer.... Going forward, I think they will select Bacheclors that are 'Characters' in some way or another. The last two have been total whack-jobs, and I beleive the producers knew it from the very start. Basically guys who are self-dislusional and more-or-less live in their own personal lala land.

This weeks episode:

Got to love how bad it was, so bad it was good. Visiting all three familys, and turning around and immediately dumping one of the guys. How many people get that serious into a relationship, decide its time to meet the parents, the turn around and dump them (more-or-less) the very next day. Maybe not exactly the day after, but in reality it happened within 2-3 days without further conversions. So most likely Ammes thought he had a near perfect day with Ashly, then gets dumped a couple days later. Yeah, somewhere in the back if his mind he knows it just a game and none of it 100% real, but I bet the producers feed the egos (aka brain washing) of all these guy so they beleive its far more real than it actually is. My bet is by the home town date, Ashly already knows who she going to pick at the end. Don't get me wrong, I think she truly likes all these three guys and probably would date them a few times because they are nice guys, but every guy\girl knows if there is true 'magic' going on. However, the guys one have one option, so they are likely to think she 'is the one' because they are isolated from friends\family and other romantic options. Wouldn't surprise me of Ashly gets to discussion her feelings with a friend on the phone as long she doesn't reveal production information, and her friends are cleared and maybe even confidentality sign contracts

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I felt really bad for Ammes. He is a sweet guy but abit boring. As for Ryan I just can`t help hoping he isn`t on the next bachelor. I heard the next bachelor is going to be one of the remaining three guys. Constatine (however you spell his name)I think is who rumour says will be the next bachelor. I personally think all the guys should just walk away.Ashely has issues and should seek help very quickly. She is a pretty girl but she got serious issues..lol

Iris

Iris

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,184 posts

I felt really bad for Ammes. He is a sweet guy but abit boring. As for Ryan I just can`t help hoping he isn`t on the next bachelor. I heard the next bachelor is going to be one of the remaining three guys. Constatine (however you spell his name)I think is who rumour says will be the next bachelor. I personally think all the guys should just walk away.Ashely has issues and should seek help very quickly. She is a pretty girl but she got serious issues..lol

I hope she picks Constantine in the end. JP might make a good next Bachelor. He's so jealous now, it would be good to see him in the reverse situation.

PS If I was in Ashley's position, I would have serious issues too! I don't know how any of the Bachelors/Bachelorettes do this so fast constantly in front of an audience!

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
Well, she is not picking Constantine. So it's between JP and Ben. I am guessing it's JP. I thought in the previews that JP said something that upset her and had her walking out on him? LOL I cannot believe Ryan showed back up. Why did he think there was something between them? He only got one date with her and it was a flop. :animated_rotfl:

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
I felt so bad for Ben lastnight but think she picked the right guy in the end. bachelor pad looks like its gonna be interesting.

Iris

Iris

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,184 posts

I felt so bad for Ben lastnight but think she picked the right guy in the end. bachelor pad looks like its gonna be interesting.

I felt really bad for Ben. I thought for sure that's who she was going to pick.
Such a nice guy and I think they would have been great together.
Oh well, another season done, wonder who will be the next Bachelorette. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users