BB 13 excitement level, 1-10

uvp

What is your bb excitement level for bb13?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What is your bb excitement level for bb13?

2. 2. What are you most excited to hear info about?

• Cast
    • House design/theme
    • Twist
    • Live Feed
    • BBAD
    • Other

I'm debating as to whether or not to get the live feeds. I was pretty disappointed last year. More than likely I will. Now that I am home 24/7 I'll need something to do!

i know the feeling last year was pretty bad feed experience. but things has to be better this year :animated_scratchchin: , so i say get the feeds. you dont want to miss out , if this is a great bb season. for me having the feeds just completes the bb experience. i feel without it you are not experiencing the whole bb experience.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was up to a 7 ... but I've crept up to an 8.

It'll go up to 9 when we get a peek at what the House will look like....

then hit #10 when we can sign up for the feeds and get an idea of who the HG's will be.

The days are clicking off faster the closer we get :2thumbsup:

Mine is 10+++ I have loved this show from day one, get so wrapped up in and I'm a grown woman lol. I love watching it and after dark, love the feeds but my husband just switched us to a imac laptop and I'm stressing over whether I can get them or on an imac. Don't know where to go to find out and don't know what I'll do if i can't lol withdrawals I guess

Mine is 10+++ I have loved this show from day one, get so wrapped up in and I'm a grown woman lol. I love watching it and after dark, love the feeds but my husband just switched us to a imac laptop and I'm stressing over whether I can get them or on an imac. Don't know where to go to find out and don't know what I'll do if i can't lol withdrawals I guess

My excitement is about the same, I just can not get enough of BB. However I just wanted to mention to you if you look at the forum for Real Player, the last entry, is about the changes they are making too Real Player for the feeds, and it does say that it will be available for Mac users as well, so looks like you will be able too once again join all of us live feeders....Yea...can't wait for that first night.

now that we are down to less than 30 days i am really excited for bb to start. time will go by fast now so must finish the spring cleaning so i can sit and watch the feeds all day. hope we have a good group in there this year that isnt boring latenights.

I'm excited at a 10, I just love this show. I do hope they do something more interesting with it this year then last. Big deal some had to sleep in a cold room with cricket noises.

Am I the only one that thinks even a bad year is a good year? It's BB.... how could you not watch? You always have something to hate and something to love. They are just a different mix from season to season.

Am I the only one that thinks even a bad year is a good year?

To take liberties with paraphrasing you... Any year with Big Brother is a good year!

As contrary and illogical as it sounds, most people just aren't truly happy unless they have something to gripe and complain about!

• 2 weeks later...
animated_wave.gif My excitement clock is ticking...as you can tell :) Finally saw the first commercial Tues night. Was getting worried. Glad to see all of you...let the games begin!! Looking for cast info is most important and love the prediction challenges...

Once hg's are released, excitement will sky rocket.

yep those level should go up once cast is release

i am still a 5

hoping for a good season :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I just read that Rachel might be back...that brings my excitement level DOWN to about MINUS 900!!!!

Rachel coming back would definitely drive me away. I have less than no desire to see her again. I can't stand fake personalities in the house.

Best night of BB12 was when Ragan completely tore her down while she was back in the house for 24 hours. The ultimate ZING! :lol:

Rachel coming back would definitely drive me away. I have less than no desire to see her again. I can't stand fake personalities in the house.

Best night of BB12 was when Ragan completely tore her down while she was back in the house for 24 hours. The ultimate ZING! :lol:

Absolutely the best night ever even if he was really mean. WHY is she coming back NONONONONONONO!!!! Can't stand her or Brendon and really don't feel bad that he cheated on her and cannot believe she is stupid enough to take him back and get engaged they make me want to puke. Okay now let me tell you how I really feel lol :smartass2:

You silly thing...what does being a grown woman have to do with it? There are a whole big bunch of us grown women around here and we can't get enough of BB! rofl This show has fans from 9 to 90!! I have a family member who is 88 and she loves Big Brother!!

So don't worry because you aren't alone! There's a whole lotta love coming your way from people who aren't afraid to stand up and say, "WE ARE WOMEN WHO LOVE BIG BROTHER!!!! grouphug.gif

i am still a 5

seeing the house never excites me much

once i see the cast/twist i should raise my level a bit :animated_bouncy:

All apple uses can get the feeds, flash player is not necessary :)

You mean on PC's, right? I haven't heard for sure if we can get them on iPhones yet, but I'm hoping!

Dade and UVP, we'll be looking for your excitement level after the names are released tomorrow! :lol:

All apple uses can get the feeds, flash player is not necessary :)

Can you help me find out how to set them up? I downloaded superpass and the flash I can watch the video clips when super pass is working but not sure if that is all I need for the feeds HELP!!! I'm so afraid when the feeds go on I won't be ready lol.

Thanks Moxie I am a proud big brother watcher trust me

Okay, I must be going crazy. I find myself on here looking for any sort of news and then I go do a something like clean the kitchen. I then come back to check for news again. I've been doing this over and over again since early Monday morning. This past week has been so boring and I am stuck at home most of the time. I'm ready to see this year's house guest and for the show to start. Like I tell my husband....Big Brother is my football.

Archived