BB13 Houseguests

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will the HG reveal appear on television or just online?

should be both

i am just hoping we get to finally see them tomorrow and the date isn't postpone to another time :animated_bouncy:

Only 9 house guests something is definitely fishy I get the feeling this is a fans vs favs type season.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/twist/

CBS is only showing 8 houseguests. Normally, there are 13 or 14 right? So, there are 6 duos to vote for. So what, only the top 3 duos will return? I don't like this, don't like this one bit. I got paid today and was going to order feeds. Not anymore. I'll watch but will not be a fanatic about it now. Crap! So bummed.

well, There went my bb season.. I wont be watching or buying the feeds this year.. 12 years and I never thought I would ever not watch bb.. I don't want to listen to Rachael one more second.. None of the couples excited me at all.. Sigh!!! This all just shot my day to heck..

On the WeLoveBigBrother site linked above, there's a Jason Thomas, 26 from Los Angeles. He does not show up on the CBS site.

maybe he drop out

Chill town would be AWESOME! I would be in Dr. Will heaven, ahhhh.

I agree!!! He was so darn funny and nice to look at to boot...haha

I just love how Will is so honest and says what's on his mind and ppl still kept him... haha he is pure genius

my guess is that there is going to be three of the couples returning.. there is no way they are going to have only 1 because it would only be 10 housesguest... but i feel that after such a sucessful season last year, they are going to have 14 people, apposed to 12.

my hope

:Dick-Dan

:Jeff-Jordan

:Brenden-rachel, OR enzon:hayden.

(I feel like brenden and rachel were far greater partners, but the other two were more likable)

New threads have been opened in BB forum.

Archived