3-4 days away from finding out the new crop of hamsters :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kassting Robyn Kass

#BB13 cast announcement almost here!!! Woo Hoo

casting director tweets

:animated_bouncy:

any bets at to whether or not any houseguest will be back for a second time?

bb loves to recycle twist so it wouldn't surprised me

i am hearing rumors of returning hg :disappointed:

please let it be false but i am hearing them from someone who is apparently close to hg /other sources

please let it be false and this person is just having fun stirring up the community

please let it be false

my excitement level just took a nose dive down if this turns out to be true :animated_bouncy:

No, no UVP, don't let your excitement level drop before the game even starts! Have you gotten your feeds yet? I'm going to wait till next week to be sure I get the whole season, but I hear there are some shows on now and you can watch things from the past.

Have you gotten your feeds yet?

yes i bought them on 23 of june . i am hoping they last the whole season :animated_bouncy:

@lifeontheMlist Matt Whitfield

Off to chat w/the #BB13 Houseguests. Hope to find the next @JanellePierzina @TooMuchLydia4U or @britney_haynes, not that they're replaceable

twitter

TheBaubShow Bob Merrick™

I'm off to interview the houseguests! I will be taking all of your birthday love and sprinkling it on them for a GREAT season!

twitter

it seems like today is interview hg day :animated_bouncy:

@lifeontheMlist Matt Whitfield

To clarify: #BB13 house pics (not guests) at midnight pacific. Exclusive til Tues at noon PT. Today I'm interviewing cast. Details on Weds.

twitter

looks like wednesday we will get to see hg

Dumb question.....

I can't remember - are the HG's sequestered until the 1st night of the show when we get to see them going into the House a few at a time ?

Or is that show taped and they've been in the house a few days before we actually see them on the feeds ????

Dumb question.....

I can't remember - are the HG's sequestered until the 1st night of the show when we get to see them going into the House a few at a time ?

Or is that show taped and they've been in the house a few days before we actually see them on the feeds ????

I think they go into the house about 5 days or so before the 1st show. They tape them going into the house, and for the first few days, so they can put the first episode together.

Not a dumb question at all!

one day away from seeing the hg :party_smilie::animated_bouncy:

Archived