Lurkers and Hibernators - Come Out! BB 13 Is Finally Here

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team Blonde back in full spin!

I am now a Psychology intern so I may be more scarce than in past years...but SO glad to see my folks here again!

-Kyo

I'm so glad you're finally going to meet Jordan! I'm lovin' Dani this season. She seems so happy and outgoing and she's got this game down. B/R will fall apart (again) without Dani instructing them, imo.

I'm so glad you're finally going to meet Jordan! I'm lovin' Dani this season. She seems so happy and outgoing and she's got this game down. B/R will fall apart (again) without Dani instructing them, imo.

amen!

I love my Dani...heck look at my name for goodness sake

and yes I am liking Jordan so far...but wanna take some time deciding

-Kyo

I've been coming here off and on since BB2. Morty's has always been my home for BB .. and will continue to be. I am a full time college student these days though, so my posts this year will be sporadic, and come in bursts.

Hello all :animated_bouncy::animated_wave:

I've been a Rachel and Brendon supporter since last season (probably the only one), but this season I am so confused about who to pin my allegiance on. I love Brenchel, but they are the lowest on the totem pole for their alliance (Dani is making side friendships/alliances with the newbies), the newbies WORSHIP Jeff and Jordan... and even if they like Brenchel I honestly think that they will be used to do a lot of the dirty work for the veterans alliance and then dropped when no longer useful to them. It makes me sad, but that's just how it goes. I think since Dani is safe for 3 weeks, Jeff and Jordan/Rachel and Brenden are in a very precarious place, and I don't think they will survive long in the game as a pair. Of the new kids, I really enjoy Adam and Shelly and I'm on the fence about Cassie.

Watched a few eps on S1, but they bored me. Came back for S2 and have been hooked since. That was also the only year I did live feeds. I used to be a member at JU, but found the content on Mortys to be better, and the group here more inclusive to everyone. I just joined the forums this year. Without question, my fave players are Dr. Will, Danielle(S3), and Janelle. Everyone that has played since Dr. Will has borrowed some of what he did and taken it to another level to further themselves in the game. Oh, and I used to be a BIGTIME regular at the cbs board from S1-S5 or S6 under the name I used now. . .

Hi all!:animated_wave:

I have watched BB since the beginning and mostly benefitted from Morty's by being on CBS' site following Diva's thread. I'm not much of a poster, though I love to read and sure appreciate all of the updates. After the let down with the "trial of the century" (that which name cannot be spoken -- lol) I decided my only guilty pleasure would be BB -- no TMZ, no news, no Court TV -- just BB. So I'm sure I'll be on here way more!!!

I have watched BB since the beginning and mostly benefitted from Morty's by being on CBS' site following Diva's thread. I'm not much of a poster, though I love to read and sure appreciate all of the updates. After the let down with the "trial of the century" (that which name cannot be spoken -- lol) I decided my only guilty pleasure would be BB -- no TMZ, no news, no Court TV -- just BB. So I'm sure I'll be on here way more!!!

Welcome to the board! :animated_wave: Although I do like my Court tv. That Casey Anthony trial was something else.

Archived