Lurkers and Hibernators - Come Out! BB 13 Is Finally Here

Welcome to All!!!The BB13 Pre-Season Prediction Challenge is a fun way to get into the mood.You only have until the announcement of the contestants to place your guesses for Names, Ages, Home States, etc.The prediction challenge will happen weekly once the games begins but now is a great time to get some bonus points!If you have not played before it is fun and easy - adds another dimension to the gamePrediction Challenge Link

Cali is just promoting the Prediction Challenge so that she has more people to beat! I know she always beats me! :notworthy:

Seriously it IS a lot of fun!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just posted my predictions to the challenge, always loved doing it and now I am back to do it again!

It is nice to be back at Morty's for the new big brother season, It has been a while but nice to see familiar usernames.

We are approaching the new season, wooo!!

Hello, everyone.

My name is Dustin and I have been a BB fan since Season 8. It all started accidentally with me flipping through the channels and landing on SHO2. I witnessed what appeared to be a live camera focusing on this spikey-haired guy in a backyard. This seemingly crazy man was talking to himself (or, the audience) and after a little research I realized this man was referred to as "Evel Dick." The next day, I purchased the live feeds online and started reading updates here at Morty's. The rest is history.

I look forward to BB13! I hope he get some quality HGs this season.

animated_wave.gif Yep, yep definetly us bears are waking up from hibernation...Hi Mad Marty, Alexandriap, MrsMuffin, njdukie, daisy etc etc...I know I am more excited this year than last and getting ready to get live feeds so I can help out posting the early show, which is mostly just watching them sleep as I am EST..animated_rotfl.gif

Hi Everyone -

I am new to this board (jeesh it took me 3 days to register trying to locate an invitation code!). I have read morty's LFU's for about 4 years now but always posted to another forum board that was bought by someone else and has not been the same since...hoping to find a new forum home here animated_wave.gif

I started watching season 7 a little but really got into it w/ BB After Dark in Season 8 - I watch all the After Dark shows but don't buy the live feeds b/c...... well...... I fear i will neglect my 2 year old son if I did have them - LOL, so I depend on LFU's to keep me up to date during my work day.

Looking forward ot the new season!

- Jackie

Hi Everyone -

I am new to this board (jeesh it took me 3 days to register trying to locate an invitation code!). I have read morty's LFU's for about 4 years now but always posted to another forum board that was bought by someone else and has not been the same since...hoping to find a new forum home here animated_wave.gif

I started watching season 7 a little but really got into it w/ BB After Dark in Season 8 - I watch all the After Dark shows but don't buy the live feeds b/c...... well...... I fear i will neglect my 2 year old son if I did have them - LOL, so I depend on LFU's to keep me up to date during my work day.

Looking forward ot the new season!

- Jackie

Hi Jackie, welcome to the board! :animated_wave: Having read here before, you already know you're going to love it here! :animated_bouncy:

I tend to lurk mostly, too, but occasionally post.

Totally addicted to BB. I'm a writer and find the different personalities a great insight into characters. I'm not sure how I feel about the "duo" twist...just don't bring back muscle-brained Jessie or whiny Natalie. I'm a fan of Dr. Will and Janelle (would have loved to see her again). I prefer unknown houseguests, though, and some of the 8 introduced today have great potential.

Ijust hope season 13 is amazing. I love to root for my favorites and thrill when someone I dislike is kicked off.

I just bought 3-months of live feeds today and am looking forward to a summer of drama watching.

Hi everyone , it's that time of year again and I'm looking forward to all the fun and mayhem that is Morty's

I peeked at the new cast member's and so far...smh .

Not sure how I feel about returning teams .. it's like they're getting lazy.. unless they cometo actually play and not just to be seen I'll take anyone (gulp) as long as it is NOT Brendon and Roadkill .. i meant Rachel...

see you guys in chat .. soooooo excited !!!

I'm so tired of the retreads... Come on.. They all had their chance and I for one don't want to see any of them again. Is it too much for the producers to find NEW houseguests and let them play. Not sure I'm going to invest my time in this year. Rather watch the squirrels in my yard.

Long time lurker.... but I practically have no posts- but have been around a very long time! This is by far my favorite time a year, like so many of you. Been a fan since season 1, have had the feeds since season 6. I like the idea of the twist, I just hope those I like are coming back. I'd love to see Dick and Dani make it in. Dick will cause a lot of havoc in the house and that would be great fun. As long as Natalie and Jesse don't come back, I'll be happy... Well, I do not want to see Ezno or Hayden either... :) Cant wait until next week. I'll be on vacation, my last day in Chicago, but my dvr is set to record the show, as well as BBAD.

I'm so tired of the retreads... Come on.. They all had their chance and I for one don't want to see any of them again. Is it too much for the producers to find NEW houseguests and let them play. Not sure I'm going to invest my time in this year. Rather watch the squirrels in my yard.

Look at the positive - since Julie Chen talked about moving indoors out and outdoors in in this year's BBH maybe you will get to see SotY (Squirrels of the Yard) instead of Fish of the House. That way, you can watch the show and still have all the entertainment value of the squirrels in your yard.

I also confess I have been a lurker since Season 5 (watching since Season 3) but always had a work-issued computer, so did not want to register on the site. Morty's has been the absolute best source of info about BB and I enjoy the posts in this forum also. I really am not excited about returning houseguests no matter which duos they are, but even so I am looking forward to the start of the season.

I've been watching since BB5 with the twins twist. I wish they'd bring that back!

I come back to morty's every summer for my BB updates :)

yeah the twin twist was one of few that worked :animated_bouncy:

Archived