Lurkers and Hibernators - Come Out! BB 13 Is Finally Here

I live here year round. We do more then BB (believe it or not). Welcome back to the seasonals, glad to see you back.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy to be back again this year. I've been watching BB since the beginning. It's the only true passion I have for a reality show. The rest of them don't interest me much, lol I'm really hoping they come up with some fresh ideas this year. Doing things completely different would be a nice change. After you've watched the live feeds for so many years it's fun when you have something out of the ordinary to watch. My only gripe with that is when they do throw in something different they block out the feeds so we can't watch it happen and that sux. lol

I will be back for the season! No place better than Morty's for Big Brother

Dear Big Brother God -

Please bring us a cast that is not afraid to vote independently and is able to stay awake a little more. And if you could make them funny and cute that would be nice. Just please no more orgy casts!

Amen

I suspect there are many people out there that have been lurking for years.

I know, I did. And I realized I missed out on some of the additional fun with Big Brother.

If you are a lurker or just someone that does not post very often...come on out and don't be shy.

There is lots to do at Morty's and being part of the board is another fun way to enjoy the 24/7 Big Brother experience.

Introduce yourself and dive into the message board.

Anyone is free to join in - It is what makes Morty's, Morty's.

While we might not always agree...we do have fun and people here are generally pretty nice.

Or, maybe there are some of you that leave Morty's each year only to return for the Summer BB excitement.

Well, here's the chance to "check in", say hi and share your thoughts and hopes for the season.

Everyone: Let us know how long you have been following the game, what you are looking forward to this Season, say hello to all our new and returning BB friends & family and just ramp up to what we all hope to be the best Season of BB ever!

I have been a big brother fan from day one, feed fan from day one and a Morty's Fan from day one. I've been a lurker so much so I didn't even sign up to the forums till now even though I'm on Morty's website all the time! I do have a question and I'm sorry if its been asked or a repeat but I'm very computer challenged yet I was able to set up the feeds on my pc by myself both super pass and the real player. While I know that isn't a lot to some to me huge deal lol now I've just switched to an imac pro laptop and I'm stressing because I'm not sure if I can get the feeds on the mac and how to do it. I'll be crushed if I cannot get them and if I can is there any very easy instructions for the computer challened? I'm so happy I joined I don't know why I waited so long lol My name is pumpkie on twitter and on here and Tina in real life

Hi everyone, I have been watching Big Brother since day one. No one else in my family watches it any more but me. I am usually yelling at the tv screen when someone gets voted out that deserves it. Or sometimes with cast aruments. When I name my favorite tv shows I have to admit Big Brother is my number one pick each year. I get fasinated how people will act under these conditions. I feel there has been some great game play and some dumb players too.

I do hope they do something really interesting this year. Some new things. And anyone that is willing to go all the way in front of the cameras under the sheets or not is there for the wrong reasons in my opinion.

Seasonal member of Morty's here. :animated_wave: I posted more last year than in previous years. Been a fan of the show since season one. I cannot believe were a mere month away!

I'm looking forward to a cast full of REAL people, not Hollywood wannabees but I know that won't happen. I want characters to love and characters to love to hate. Please no ultra-annoying people this year, though!

hey guys,

We are guilty of lurking although i do join in the conversation at times durring the season.The kids got us hooked on the show from season 6.I didnt think much of the show at first as I keep busy but once the thought of "Whats going to happen there"hit it was "game on".

Morty's actually makes up a great part of the show for us and I can't imagine the show being near as addictive without the friends,discussions and involvment of all that contribute here at Morty's. The staff have always been polite and helpful which adds to the welcome atmosphere and I thank you for that.

I look forward to seeing who will take part this season and what catches they will be faced with.The "unexpected" makes everything much more interesting and the more twist the better unless it does obviously give unfair advantage to one ("Dick").

I hope this is a great season and look forward to discussing it with you all!

Hi everyone :animated_wave: I've been watching BB since day 1, same goes for the live feeds.. Been here at Morty's since season 1.. I think it was about the time when Britney got the boot and I was outraged looking for others like me..lol.. I remember signing a petition to put Brit back in the house.. Oh dear! such a long time ago..

I'm looking forward to another year of BB and the long nights, Here is hoping for some nap time this yr..Please let them go to bed earlier this year

I want to see people who want to win the money and play the game and not sit back and sneak in there and take it.. I'm tired of the throwing of the challenges. I would love to see everyone fight for there stay in the house.. and sooo tired of the showmances.

I would love the feeds to start the day they enter the house... I know that will never change and we all complain about it every year but dang we can dream can't we.. I'm glad to get back to Morty's and see all the familar posters and not so familar.. Welcome home everyone! let the :party_smilie: begin..

I want to see a houseful of people from all different walks of life, different races, different ages, different income levels, different regions of the country, different religions, different family structures, different everything - the least clicky group of folks possible. Then lets see how they work together to accomplish tasks (like the other countries' BBs do. That would be a great season!

hello everyone. I don't post often but do lurk and read lol. Looking forward to the bb season and hope its better this year and we have some shocking twists and surprises!

Peek a boo!!!! Well, glad to see that you all are still here. Hadn't seen anything on the commercials for BB and was wondering if it was even going to be on this summer...so I thought I'd pop my head outta the cow manure and check out the facts on BB .. and say HOWDEEEEEEE !!!!!

I am a lurker. I think I might have posted once a couple of season ago.

I started watching Season 4 and that is also when I discovered Morty's.

This season I would love to see craziness. I want to be shock every time someone gets voted off.

I started watching BB midway through season 2 and I found Morty's season 4. I'm mostly a lurker but I post occasionally. I enjoy reading the banter, the jokes and most of what happens here on the boards. I love spending my summers with BB and the Morty's crew.

I have been watching BB since the first season... Each year I say I'm going to post more on the boards (but, I never do) I love BB and I've even managed to get my husband into it... Although he never admits it -

I will really try to post more this year - ok, I'm going to try and post more because, I finally got my username and password figured out... Also, I tend to not post alot due to I am not a good speller at all! So if I do post please take it easy on me about my spelling...

I have been watching BB since the first season... Each year I say I'm going to post more on the boards (but, I never do) I love BB and I've even managed to get my husband into it... Although he never admits it -

I will really try to post more this year - ok, I'm going to try and post more because, I finally got my username and password figured out... Also, I tend to not post alot due to I am not a good speller at all! So if I do post please take it easy on me about my spelling...

i see this mentioned a lot as a reason why folks often lurk here. the truth of the matter i am one of the worst spellers/writers here and i have fit in here. no one really gives me a hard time about either. so don't let this flaw keep you from participating on the boards. i am here to back you up, if any one gives you a hard time. :gunsmilie::animated_bouncy:

This is true.

Occasionally, someone appoints themselves as "The Spelling Police" and gives someone a hard time about it, but there is nothing in the rules about proper spelling and grammar. So I hope everyone feels free to express themselves however they like, sticking to the rules we DO have, the main ones being not to attack each other through insults, flaming and baiting, as well to keep the language clean (we are a family-friendly board) and avoid making racist comments.

Party on!

This is true.

Occasionally, someone appoints themselves as "The Spelling Police" and gives someone a hard time about it, but there is nothing in the rules about proper spelling and grammar. So I hope everyone feels free to express themselves however they like, sticking to the rules we DO have, the main ones being not to attack each other through insults, flaming and baiting, as well to keep the language clean (we are a family-friendly board) and avoid making racist comments.

Party on!

I've had this problem on many boards and I find it to be a real turn off. I have relatively minor arthritis. There are days, especially humid summer days or rainy days that the pinky and ring fingers just don't do what my brain tells them to do. Its frustrating as heck because I was a fairly good typist in my day. The most frequent issue that I have is that I sometimes have a hard time hitting the ' and ; key, so I end up typing couldn;t instead of couldn't. I have been "scolded" at other boards. Since I already find the issue pretty embarrassing, I am reluctant to post once I get picked on for it. I hope that people here are as friendly and understanding you are. I look forward to talking with you and everyone else.

Dear Dr. .....

You'd think in this day and age with texting typing and all the abbreviations being used ...

some of the 'Spelling Police' would ease up a little. I think everyone has gotten sloppier and in

too much of a hurry a lot of times to make an attempt to kinda check what they've typed.

I know I have.

My advice is to ignore any slips you type.... I know I do.

NOW... go take two aspirin and PM me in the morning

:computer::giggle:

Message boards and chat rooms can sometimes move along at a fast pace. Everyone miss-spells or typo/goofs all the time. Who cares. We know what you meant, and you know what we meant. No need for corrections, we all move on to the next comment without a poke (to you or ourselves) and how trivial anyway...

Give me a friend that plays the game (chat away kid) without any fear of correctness on every post, over one that needs it, anytime. They are the ones without experience...

Archived