Shows you Dislike?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Solanis

Solanis

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:52 AM

I was just wondering out of curiousity what people had as shows they really dislike. One or more of them. I will be interested to see if I get any replies. For myself it was Mash...I know it was really popular and I was just very young when it was on but that is one I could never watch then or now. I also can't get into the office also popular.

Well best wishes to all!

#2 mischiefmanaged

mischiefmanaged

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:29 PM

Entertainment Tonight. Makes me cringe. Every few years I think I can handle it again, give it a shot, and can't do it after a few minutes.

Never could get into a lot of the sit coms that were popular like Diff'rent Strokes or Who's the Boss, Full House, and so many others.

I thought MASH was awfully good but it bothered me somewhat, so I never watched it much.

So many bad shows out there. Cheers is a favourite all-time sit com, and it wouldn't have been given a second season today due to its low first season ratings. Sad.

#3 echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:56 PM

All the Lucy shows are god awful.
Betwitched... was pretty bad.
Happy Days and pretty any other show produced and\or directed by Garry Marshall, which includes Lavrne and Shirly, Odd Couple, Love American Style.
Lost In Space, Time Tunnel, Voyage to bottom of the sea. All produced but master hack Irwin Allen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users