August 12th Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shockalot

Beau out and digging through the mini-bar.

Suddenly Janelles buzzer goes off but she denies she let go.

She keeps holding on waiting for a ruling, insisting she did not let go.

They rule she did and Howie instructs her to pick a box.

Beau: "Welcome to my world".

Janelle just can't decide which one to pick.

She paces and circles and must seek a lot of advice.

Finally "Fuck it.. I want RED!" squeals Janelle!

She opens it and..

SCREAMMMMMSSSS!

Janelle and Beau Go MENTAL.. Dancing, squealing, hopping and screaming like maniacs.

Janelle "I FREKING WON I WON I WON!!!!!!!!!"

8 hour Mark -

Howie reads to the HG that they are at the 8 hour mark (1:45am BBT)

Beau is drunk and hilarious

Ivette has laughed so much she's about to pee her pants

Janelle and Beau have rifled through the martini bar and April wants Janelle to give her her tv - Janelle "why would i give it to YOU?" (lol)

James keeps smelling Sarah's perfume on the sash thing that she left for him. April wants to leave but is scared if she lets go she will be up on the block.

Something needs to happen to get this thing moving more

Almost 9 hours in a glass box together, and just now (2:17am) Kaysar was informed that a LOT happened last week

Beau is dying to pee and is trying to make deals around the group for Jen and April so that one of them will be the 3 to get out.

BB confirmed through Howie that there are more prizes, but he doesn't know what they might be

Jen and April are going back and forth as to whether they want to leave their button

April came off her button - swore on everything that it wasn't on purpose (looks like it was) - She is picking a box - Janelle and Beau to tell her to go for gold or silver - screaming and congratulations - 3,000$

BB is announcing through Howie that they are now instructed to get comfortable, pick a hand, a finger from that hand, and that will be the hand that they must use for the rest of the game

Ivette is playing with her left hand, Kaysar - right, James - left, (lots of fish for instructions), Jennifer - right, Maggie - right, Rachel - right

Beau is getting a lil agressive with Howie and Howies isn't really up for it. April keeps telling him to leave him alone. Beau said H is bi when April said Howie doesn't want to be gay