All things Chenbot/Julie Chen

I saw on the Talk yesterday that Julie Chen was talking about Big Brother auditions. All the girls did a funny tape segment to request to be on Big Brother. Then Julie Chen said they are all going to spend the night in the Big Brother House. I think she will be using The Talk a lot to give us more Big Brother stuff.

I just watched the video, im kinda interested in watching them spend a night in the house.. considering i dont watch the show, i'll need to be informed whenever it happens so i can watch it. haha.. looks like it could be good.

• 2 months later...

Love "THE TALK" & JULIE CHEN!! Would be neat to see them spend the night in the House....lol Can't wait for BB13...WOO-HOO!! :party_smilie:

A little while back I posted the video of the ladies on The Talk

and the little audition tapes they did.

I'll post it again for folks who missed.

Just scroll down a little to the photo that's captioned "The Talk - Big Brother Audition Tapes" and click.

http://starcasm.net/archives/94906

Dream Angel... hope you can see it this time - it's fun to watch

• 2 weeks later...

That clip is pretty funny.

I've never watched Julie's talk show..will have to see when it's on in my area and record it.

If I were Julie...I wouldn't trust Sharon....she's too non-committal. Sharon would now be my 1st target if I were Julie. :sneaky:

i never watched the talk

this wont forced me to either :animated_bouncy:

I do watch The Talk and get a big kick out of the show. They get pretty bawdy in their topics some days and it's fun to see how much is going to be bleeped. I guess when your husband is the head honcho of the network you can get away with more things. animated_rotfl.gif

Make sure you guys watch The Talk tomorrow, Thursday!

Julie Chen Finally Gets to Play Big Brother

tv-guide-news.jpgJul 6, 2011 10:45 AM ET

What's Julie Chen doing inside the Big Brother house? To help kick off the 13th season of the CBS reality hit (premiering Thursday at 9/8c) the one and only Chenbot spent four hours playing the game with her chatty cohorts from The Talk before the real contestants showed up. Footage of that will air on The Talk Thursday. Chen gave TV Guide Magazine the scoop.

Read more here:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Julie-Chen-Big-Brother-1034970.aspx

Make sure you guys watch The Talk tomorrow, Thursday!

Julie Chen Finally Gets to Play Big Brother

tv-guide-news.jpgJul 6, 2011 10:45 AM ET

What's Julie Chen doing inside the Big Brother house? To help kick off the 13th season of the CBS reality hit (premiering Thursday at 9/8c) the one and only Chenbot spent four hours playing the game with her chatty cohorts from The Talk before the real contestants showed up. Footage of that will air on The Talk Thursday. Chen gave TV Guide Magazine the scoop.

Read more here:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Julie-Chen-Big-Brother-1034970.aspx

thank you, I hadn't thought of watching it, or recording it today.

Leah is a cleaning nut. I think she's a little OCD in that department but she admits it!

I was surprised to see Dr. Will and Boogie! That segment was a lot of fun! Glad I watched it and recorded it cause I got a phone call right in the middle of it, dang it! animated_rotfl.gif

Hopefully we can get the segment posted soon. cool.gif

Archived