Sign in to follow this  
Slowpoke

American Idol General Discussion

^^^^^ :animated_rotfl:

I just hope that Scotty just sangs a good ole piece of cuntry music and doesn't try any emoting. He should take a note from Alan Jackson's workbook. Some people don't have to do anything but be.

P.S. In retrospect, and even though I think each final three contestant is talented in his/her own way, I think that none of them measure-up to James Durbin's beautiful voice. He might never become a big star but when he sits and sings a poignant ballad; it is memorable for me. I regret very much that he was voted-off and did not get the chance to compete for final three. It says a lot about the downside of American Idol mechanics to me.

I agree with you slim and I liked him more as time went on, he was awesome

I read somewhere that Nigel Lythgoe wants to change the voting system so that we can only vote once (not that Fox will let him do this). I'd like to see that happen. IMO it would result in the best singers staying the longest instead of the most "likeable" in the eyes (votes?) of pre-teens and folks my age.

OK... is it time again for the Audition shows ???

My TV Guide is showing the 1st one for this season is being aired tonite on FOX at 8 EST.

Soooo in case you like to catch these (um) unusual shows.... check your TV Guide.

Sign in to follow this