Big Brother 13 Countdown

DreamAngel

In BB8, what was Amber's terrible personal secret that she shared with Eric, then later found out that he mentioned possibly using it against her, causing her to call him out in front of the house?

If I recall correctly it was a lie to a boyfriend about being pregnant.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These two alliance members were the masterminds behind "Operation Double Date". The object involving their targets was to "use our charisma, good looks, and winsome personalities....What these girls think is that they are winning our hearts and they're manipulating us, but what we're really doing is...Ripping their hearts out of their chest and squeezing the blood in the pocket of their cheap blouses before they can blink twice"

Who were the masterminds behind "Operation Double Date" and who were the targets?

16-1.png

DAYS UNTIL BIG BROTHER 13

And just so you don't forget. Here is the previous question in our trivia.

Trivia: These two alliance members were the masterminds behind "Operation Double Date". The object involving their targets was to "use our charisma, good looks, and winsome personalities....What these girls think is that they are winning our hearts and they're manipulating us, but what we're really doing is...Ripping their hearts out of their chest and squeezing the blood in the pocket of their cheap blouses before they can blink twice"

Who were the masterminds behind "Operation Double Date" and who were the targets?

Trivia: These two alliance members were the masterminds behind "Operation Double Date". The object involving their targets was to "use our charisma, good looks, and winsome personalities....What these girls think is that they are winning our hearts and they're manipulating us, but what we're really doing is...Ripping their hearts out of their chest and squeezing the blood in the pocket of their cheap blouses before they can blink twice"

Will and Mike boogie targeted Janelle and Erika?

15-1.png

DAYS UNTIL BIG BROTHER 13

Will and Mike boogie targeted Janelle and Erika?

HEY ... if anyone suffers from ... "Triskaidekaphobia" (fear of the number 13) don't click on the Countdown Thread tomorrow.

and, aaarrgghhh these days are clicking by waaaay to slow :sadwalk:

Is anyone practicing staying up later yet??? :animated_rotfl:

i am going to have to start doing this. i usually missed the good stuff on the feeds since i go to bed at 11pm-12am est. i want to try to stay up to 2am

I'm gearing up to add Showtime to my channel list, I usually do that instead of the feeds as I work nights mostly and would miss out on the after 1 am stuff, I usually crash hard after a shift but this yr I have a lap top and am looking forward to propping up and bein online with everyone and not have to sit at my desk. So just told my roomie last night that BB is starting soon, and our late night chats will dwindle till BB is over,lol, he is not a tv watcher at all, so he prolly thinks I'm nuts. Fun Fun, can't wait, hope it is a good cast this yr, it's been sorta boring for me the last cpl.:animated_wave:

both Drew and Diane have twin siblings, so how is Drew wrong?? There was Adria and her twin, also Libra had a set of twins.:animated_scratchchin:

Guess Drew is wrong cause it wasn't season 12??

Rachel has a twin but that would be sister, not brother

Archived