Big Brother 13 Countdown

DreamAngel

New Question:

What does GPPW stand for? Who was involved? What season?

Girl Power Plus Will--Adria, Natalie and Will. Season 5? May have been someone else-cant remember.

Yes! I believe all the girls (minus Holly) were involved.

BigBro's turn!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Big Brother" to Be Broadcast Three Times a Week-Wednesdays, Thursdays (Live Eviction Show) and Sundays

BIG BROTHER premieres Thursday, July 7 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT).

The perennial summer reality hit will be broadcast three nights weekly-

Wednesdays, (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 13), the LIVE eviction show hosted by Julie Chen on Thursdays (9:00-10:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT, beginning July 14), and Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 10).

cbs press release

July 13- a great birthday present! I can't wait for BB since I'm a little tired of Survivor this season-I love Boston Rob but I am tired of it being all about him! I hope he hurries up and wins and doesn't come back again!

BIG BROTHER premieres Thursday, July 7 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT).

Looks like we were a couple of days off in our calculations, since that means 58 days left instead of 56 (not including July 7th itself).

July 13- a great birthday present! I can't wait for BB since I'm a little tired of Survivor this season-I love Boston Rob but I am tired of it being all about him! I hope he hurries up and wins and doesn't come back again!

Survivor ends this coming Sunday, and for as much as I like Rob, I hope it's his last time on the show.

Woohoo, it's great to have a "concrete" date for BB13 to start!!! :party_smilie:

I got so excited! I just saw the first commerical for BB. Hurry up July.

You did???? I should have been watching CBS over the weekend. I'm with you - c'mon July!!!

Looking forward to Season 13!

and a

Shout-Out-to-CBS! :animated_bouncy: - it sure would be kewl, if we could watch the Live Feeds on our ios(iphene) & android device's!!!! People were asking for it, the last couple of year's too, fyi.

Looking forward to Season 13!

and a

Shout-Out-to-CBS! :animated_bouncy: - it sure would be kewl, if we could watch the Live Feeds on our ios(iphene) & android device's!!!! People were asking for it, the last couple of year's too, fyi.

Oh my gosh, you are so right Gertrude! I would love to watch/listen to the feeds on my iPhone when I'm not able to see/hear them from home - or even just listen when I'm driving home. I hope that is in the works with who ever can make it happen.

Oh my gosh, you are so right Gertrude! I would love to watch/listen to the feeds on my iPhone when I'm not able to see/hear them from home - or even just listen when I'm driving home. I hope that is in the works with who ever can make it happen.

It could be that cbs can't do it because of ownership or liscensing restrictions, which is too bad. It could be another revenue stream for them (after they give up the 30% to apple) :animated_scratchchin:

Archived