Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Top 11

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Just found this on the Top 11 Theme (keep in mind this is from VFTW, so it's sarcastic and tongue in cheek, but they are usually right on their "news")
After saying that the contestants would not have to sing genre based themes this year so that they could just focus on what they're good at, Idol went back on its word (as usual) and is forcing the contestants to sing Motown songs for the top 11. This should be awesome for some more train wrecks. Paul will obviously pick something he can dance to and make us proud. And we may finally get that hilarious performance from Scotty McCreery we've been waiting for. What do you think of the Motown theme/

Any predictions on who will sing what?

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,970 posts
no clue what they will sing but i am happy they are doing the theme weeks

its going to be interesting to see scotty out of his element

will he go back to scotty hollywood week that was a deer caught in headlight

last week before the tour is set

will thia stop being so boring ? doubtful

will casey stop screaming? doubtful

will jacob learn to control his vocals ? doubtful

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Scotty could be okay - Motown is a pretty broad theme. There is surely a song in there he can take and put a little country flavor on it. It could be genius or a complete flop!

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,100 posts
Scotty could do the Temps' Papa Was A Rollin' Stone.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
^^^I could see that working.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I was excited about "no more theme weeks" when I heard about it but tbh I'm really glad they're bringing them back. These last couple lives shows haven't been that great imo.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,100 posts
I wish that they would institute same song week where they would ALL have to sing the very same song. I think that some of the people are good and will be better but not sure that I spy a Carrie Underwood or Kelly Clarkson in the bunch. Oh well.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,970 posts
Posted Image

i wonder what this shocking news is about

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 2,998 posts
UVP Wonder what the shocking news is all about.

I have enjoyed Idol, but there is something missing this year for me. I do know that I am not enjoying Jennifer as a judge... I think for me I am missing a Simon personality.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Top 11 - part deux, week theme is Elton John songs.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,100 posts
Should be interesting. Elton John has some terrific songs. So many hits that I forget them until I hear them again. I am wondering if he'll be that easy for some of them to sing. Should be a good week for Casey and James.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,970 posts
a real tough week to predict who is going

you can rotate between a group of 4 people and i wouldnt be the least bit surprised if they left

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 2,998 posts

you can rotate between a group of 4 people and i wouldnt be the least bit surprised if they left

I agree UVP, had a hard time predicting all of the bottom three! The third person in that group was tough to choose from.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts

I agree - doing the predictions was hard. Total crapshoot.

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 2,998 posts

I agree - doing the predictions was hard. Total crapshoot.

For me the leaders so far in the season better mix it up..

Scotty is doing very well.
James needs to sing a Ballad
Pia needs to sing something upbeat
Thia, needs to sing something age approiate
Lauren, is doing great with mixing it up.
Casey needs to sing more, and not so much growling.
Hailey, also needs to sing a Ballad.
Jacob, won't sing anythin but his style.
Steffano, not sure what he needs to do, going down hill for me.
Paul, I enjoyed but has been given enough chances to improve and he has not.

Niama, Good luck in your future, she needs to go! BYEEEEEE

They need better produceing, and show the audience something new. I am really getting very bored at the predictable of all of the contestants.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,100 posts
I agree with the above. I think I prefer the simpler American Idol minus all the contrived flash. Way too much going-on onstage and much of it is not good singing. It detracts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users