Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Romeo and Chelsie Hightower

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,873 posts
Posted Image

Romeo and Chelsie Hightower

Romeo
The Prince of Hip Hop

PRO DANCER PARTNER: Chelsie Hightower

Percy Romeo Miller, Jr. (we just know him as "Romeo") is an American entertainer, actor, entrepreneur and philanthropist. He's the son of businessman and music mogul Percy Miller. Romeo has sold over 10 million records as a multi-platinum music artist and has been awarded an American Music Award and a Grammy.

Named one of 2010's Top Five Sexiest Men in the World, Romeo is the CEO of the multi-million dollar record company No Limit Forever and is the youngest entertainer to top the Billboard charts, doing so at age ten. He has dedicated his life to giving back to the community and helping at-risk youth with his foundation Urbanborn.org. He is also the founder and president of P. Miller and College Boyys clothing.

Romeo's acting credits include his hit television show Romeo! on Nickelodeon as well as appearances on The Defenders and The Cape. He starred in the movie Honey, with Jessica Alba and co-stars in the upcoming film Jumping the Broom, with Angela Bassett.

You'd think all that would be enough, right? Wrong. Romeo is also studying business and film at USC. As a freshman, he and his basketball team made Southern Cal history by winning their first PAC-10 Championship.

Romeo understands the importance of education; therefore he remains a student at USC while he pursues his career in entertainment and business. He's also in pursuit of a certain mirrored disco ball trophy as a competitor on Dancing With The Stars!

Photo credit: 2008 Tim Alexander Photography

Chelsie Hightower

CELEBRITY PARTNER: Romeo

BACKGROUND:
We're all pretty impressed that Chelsie has accomplished so much at such a young age. Do you realize that ever since she began competing at a high-level in ballroom, Chelsie has been in the finals and ranked as one of the top three couples in the country?! Not bad. Not bad at all.

In 2006, Chelsie was a finalist on TV's So You Think You Can Dance where one judge said, "You move so well, you could make a mannequin look good." That's good news for some of the guys around here who look quite wooden whenever they try to bust a move.

Chelsie has been helping other learn to dance since she was 15. She moved to North Carolina to teach and would fly to New York on weekends for lessons. She has been teaching at Center Stage in Utah where she's helped many students win national titles. She also teaches abroad. As busy as you are, Chelsie, we're so glad you found some time to do a little Dancing With The Stars!

ACHIEVEMENTS:
U.S. Representative to the Worlds - 2005
U.S National Standard Finalist - 2005
International Latin Finalist - 2006
10 Dance National Youth Champion - 2005
PRIOR CELEBRITY PARTNERS:
Michael Bolton
Jake Pavelka
Louie Vito
Ty Murray

ABC

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
He has potential, but I'm not a fan just yet.

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 3,002 posts
I thought he would blow all the other contestants out of the water...I was dissappointed.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
He did very well last night, but there's something about him that I just don't quite like.

iloverobandamber

iloverobandamber

• Pip
  • 86 posts
i love Romeo,i hope he makes it to the Finals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users