Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
As much as I really REALLY want to see Maks win, she just isn't quite in the same category as Hines and Chelsie. She did great and she looks great, but she just can't quite dance at the level as the other two. Sorry Maks. I am rooting for Hines.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,373 posts
Maks and Krstie are a viewer favorite (mine too) ... but...
guess the trophy won't go to them.

Like others, I think she's done amazingly well and has nothing to be ashamed of.

Before the show started I didn't think I'd like them as a couple... duh.
They've been one of my all time favorites to watch their interaction and dance routines each week.

AND on top of it Krstie's weight has dropped and her self-esteem has risen.

:hurray: GREAT JOB YOU TWO, it's been fun :2thumbsup:

bboop

bboop

• Pip
  • 125 posts
I feel the same way. Kristie is not quite in the same league as the other two. But she has done terrific and I so wish she and Maks would win, but I think not. Would prefer Hines above Chelsie to win, they are both good but I think Chelsie will take it.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,877 posts
I think that Kirstie and Max should have gotten a SIX score max (no pun intended) for either dance last night. There is no comparison between them and the other two couples and IMO, they should have left already. It's a tough one for me between Chelsea and Hines. Both are very good and very improved. I wish that Chelsea had been paired with Maks. We would have seen some dancing!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Kirstie, you didnt pull it out this time.. there is no shame in 2nd place though.

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,838 posts
I didn't watch every week but I was impressed how much Kirstie improved from the beginning of the competition. I'm proud of her simply because the "old timers" they have on the show usually don't make it past the third week. I also enjoyed watching the interaction she had with Maks. I bet they'll be friends for a long time after this is over.

WTG Kirstie! You're tops in my book! Posted Image

WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,357 posts
As graceful as a giraffe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users