Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Posted Image

Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke

Chris Jericho
"Wrestling's Superman"

PRO DANCER PARTNER: Cheryl Burke

A 6-time WWE world champion, 2-time NY Times best-selling author, lead singer of the rock band Fozzy and host of the ABC game show, Downfall, Jericho began wrestling at age 19 and is best known as one of the most popular performers in wrestling history. In 2001, he was the first ever Undisputed Champion of the WWE and is the only performer to have held six different titles in the 44-year history of World Wrestling Entertainment. Jericho became a New York Times bestselling author in 2007 with his autobiography, A Lion's Tale: Around the World in Spandex, and is currently on the list again with his follow-up, Undisputed: How To Become The World Champion in 1,372 Easy Steps, his second auto-biography. His rock band Fozzy has sold a quarter million CDs worldwide.

Photo Credit: M. Tran/FilmMagic

Cheryl Burke

CELEBRITY PARTNER: Chris Jericho

BACKGROUND:
As the only professional dancer to appear in the DWTS finals three times, Cheryl has won over audiences with her creative choreography and effervescent personality. We suspect her dangerously low cut dresses might have something to do with it, too.

Cheryl joined the show in the second season with a bang, winning back-to-back disco ball trophies with partner Drew Lachey in Season 2, and then with Emmitt Smith in Season 3.

But don't let her sweet smile fool you—this girl has some sizzling hot moves and knows just how to show them off! "We want people to think something is going on, on the dance floor," says Cheryl. "You want people to be so uncomfortable watching it because we are going to be so sexy."

Cheryl started ballet lessons at age 4 and was soon performing throughout her native Bay Area. "But at 11, I went to a competition and saw the costumes, heard the music, and loved that the dancers had partners," Burke explains. Incidentally, these are all the same reasons why we love DWTS!

By the age of 13, Cheryl was traveling and competing throughout the world, later moving on to win several championships. Some of her triumphs include being the 2005 Ohio Star Ball Rising Star Champion, 2005 San Francisco Open Latin Champion and 2005 World Cup Professional Rising Star Latin Champion. Burke also clinched several UK Championship titles, and scored a fourth place showing in the U.S. "Under 21s" division.

Capitalizing on her success with DWTS, Cheryl has started her own line of clothing and dance studio, Cheryl Burke Dance, with several locations throughout California. You also may have seen her as a guest star on The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.

ACHIEVEMENTS:
• 2005 World Cup Professional Rising Star Latin Champion
• 2005 San Francisco Open Latin Champion
• 2005 Ohio Star Ball Rising Star Champion
• U.K. Championships
• 4th in U.S. in the Under 21s
PRIOR CELEBRITY PARTNERS:
• Rick Fox
• Chad Ochocinco
• Tom DeLay
• Gilles Marini
• Maurice Greene
• Cristiαn de la Fuente
• Wayne Newton
• Ian Ziering
• Emmitt Smith
• Drew Lachey

ABC

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
They are going to be my couple to root for, at least for now. Once I see everyone dance, that could change.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
A little rough on the dancing, but he's a hottie.

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 3,002 posts
Way to stiff, move that gorgeous body!

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,210 posts
They were good but she doesn't seem as good as she can be.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I was shocked that he was able to be so light on his feet and graceful. This guy could be a contender. And he's fun to watch!

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 3,002 posts
I think he did very well, I am putting him up at the top.

Very well done last night.

Iris

Iris

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,189 posts
Cheryl is my all time favorite professional dancer. She has smooth moves, a great body and is a beautiful lady. She also doesn't seem to put down the stars as much as I've seen the others do, she seems to work with them and teach them what they need to do to be dancers.

chac

chac

• Pip
  • 132 posts
He's the best in the world at what he does.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Love this guy more every week. ONE of my favorites (along with Hines, Petra and Kirstie).

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,210 posts
She looks very different to me than I remember her.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Still one of my faves - hope he makes the finals.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Bah HUMBUG! I am not happy that they were voted off. I was hoping Kendra would be next, but since she got the chance to shake her money maker (literally) this week, I guess that saved her. I think Jericho had a lot of potential, but there are a pretty decent field of contenders this year, so I can't be too mad (except about the Kendra part).

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
I was bummed too......

Really don't understand why Kendra is still there

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,210 posts
I came to like them. He just didn't have the drive or something that some of the others had or charisma or whatever. I hated to see him go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users