Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Thia Megia

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,839 posts
Posted Image

Thia Megia

16 years old | Hayward, CA

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
She's cute but she sort of bores me. And I don't really think it's fair that she made it to the semi-finals of America's Got Talent and Idol is pretending like it didn't even happen.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,939 posts
filipino support their own

strong voting block

should make top 7 with ease unless something major happens that derail her

i dont know if i can deal with the excessive crying as she waits for the results of her fate each week

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,010 posts
I look forward to her singing different types of music. Very pretty girl - natural beauty, IMO. Young.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,939 posts
agree with randy i like beginning better then the end

hated it once they sped up the tempo

overall Cish

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,950 posts
Good voice, booorringg performance

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 2,991 posts
Great voice, but did not do anything to promote herself, lacking in personality. I really beieve she is too young and neeeded more experience. No way deserves to be in the top 13.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,010 posts
I agree that her youth will play a part. Pretty girl. Nice. I'm not sure AI is a good vehicle for her.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I kinda like her. I think she has a really pretty voice, but she needs help with performance IMO. I think she is way young and not ready emotionally for AI. The judges weren't really that harsh, but you could tell she was very upset and took it all as criticism or that they didn't like her or the performance.

Poptart

Poptart

• Pip
  • 234 posts
She has a fabulous voice but she is just too young. Not really ready for this venue. IMO.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I agreed with the judges, the first part of the song was beautiful but she ruined it in the middle and end.

She's definitely got a good voice but I agree with a lot of you guys - AI is not the right place for her.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
I looove the pure vocal quality of her voice... kind of a cute, female version of Archuletta!

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,939 posts
average vocals but very boring

same crap each week

needs to change it up or she runs risk of being forgotten not that isn't already forgotten

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,010 posts
IMO, she is a beautiful girl with a clear, beautiful voice. Classiest of the lot. She needs a break-out song. Something torchy. I don't think it is going to happen for Thia on AI but I think that it will happen - maybe on Broadway or a movie theme. I really like her.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
I LOVE this girl. I hope she can make it far this season. Her tone and vocal skill are just mesmerizing.

However, I do agree that it will become boring if she doesn't do anything except ballads. I'm willing to wait for her to warm up to the process and show off her personality. (Assuming she has a fun, sweet personality to add to her performance.)

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 2,991 posts
She has a beautiful voice, but she just bores me with her song choices.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I liked it, but I can see that she can come off as somewhat boring. I really like her and hope she finds her "niche".

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts

She has a beautiful voice, but she just bores me with her song choices.

This is how I feel, too. The only song choice of hers I've liked was her audition but I didn't think she sounded good at all there. I hope she picks something up tempo next week!

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,950 posts
I think she has a really great voice but she continues to do mil toast songs, middle of the road, lackluster, what can I say??

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,939 posts
not awful but not best but a good moment to see her out of her comfort zone of ballads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users