Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Stefano Langone

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Posted Image

Stefano Langone

21 years old | Kent, WA

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
faces stiff competition from already quite established males i dont see him going that far due to that stiff competition

plus average vocals

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,263 posts
Really cute and that might get him far if he gets some good songs. Beautiful eyes.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
not good vocals wannabee boy band member

didnt do song justice

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,954 posts
I didnt like his rendition at all, love Stevie, and that was the bubble gum rendition

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 3,002 posts
He has good vocals, but did not like the arrangement of Stevie's song!

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,263 posts
Like Tammy Wynette's Stand By Your Man, most of Stevie Wonder's songs should be left to Stevie himself to sing (even Stevie wouldn't try to sing some of them now, most likely). Stefano might hang around for awhile and possibly get better. I dunno. I don't really care. He seems nice and is easy to look at but maybe should have gone already.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts

Like Tammy Wynette's Stand By Your Man, most of Stevie Wonder's songs should be left to Stevie himself to sing (even Stevie wouldn't try to sing some of them now, most likely). Stefano might hang around for awhile and possibly get better. I dunno. I don't really care. He seems nice and is easy to look at but maybe should have gone already.

Agree with all of the above. He is a mess - not good at all. If Simon were there he would compare him to a lounge or cruise ship singer. :animated_rotfl:

Poptart

Poptart

• Pip
  • 234 posts
He's cute but that won't win AI !!

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Thought it was his worst performance but, still... I have seen some amazing vocals from him (needs to calm the pressure and stage-fright) so, I've still got some hope for him. (Definitely not the winner either way, imo.)

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I hate that he closes his eyes too much. If he would work on that he would be easier to watch.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
perfect song choice very good performance

stayed in his lane

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,263 posts
He should do this kind of song all the time. I like him.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Now this is the Stefano I fell in love with during Hollywood week... bravo Stefano, best performance/vocal of the night!!!

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 3,002 posts
Loved him tonight, he definitely stood out last night.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Liked him last night, but I still get this "careful, or you'll become a lounge singer" vibe from him.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Idiot.....

'American Idol's' Stefano Langone convicted of negligent driving in 2010
"American Idol" contestant Stefano Langone, of Kent, was arrested on suspicion of DUI in May 2010, King County District Court records show. Ultimately, he pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of first-degree negligent driving, a misdemeanor.

By Sara Jean Green
Seattle Times staff reporter

Stefano Langone
Most "American Idol" viewers know finalist Stefano Langone, of Kent, was seriously hurt in a 2009 wreck caused by a drunken driver.

What fans may not know is that the charming crooner was arrested last year on suspicion of driving under the influence.

King County District Court records show he was pulled over May 16 and arrested on suspicion of DUI. Ultimately, he pleaded guilty to the lesser misdemeanor charge of first-degree negligent driving. He completed the terms of his sentence including alcohol-information class and community service.

Court records indicate "Idol" producers verified in February the case was closed. Show representatives reached Wednesday had no comment on whether it would affect his status.

A State Patrol report provided details about the incident, including that Langone, then 21, sang from the back seat of a patrol car as he was taken to the patrol's Bellevue office. His blood-alcohol content was recorded at 0.094 and 0.088 percent. The legal limit is 0.08 percent.

The report said Langone's car was going 85 mph on the Interstate 90 floating bridge just before 2:30 a.m.

Langone had trouble with sobriety tests and claimed to have had "one drink, sir."

Langone's two passengers got a ride home with another friend, the report says.

Now 22, he is one of 12 finalists remaining on "American Idol." His story of overcoming the crash that nearly killed him has been prominent on the talent show.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,263 posts
Posted Image

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
last week was better just so so for me tonight

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,263 posts
I like him and want him to do well but I don't think he is going to go all the way on AI.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users