Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Scotty McCreery

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,839 posts
Posted Image

Scotty McCreery

17 years old | Garner, NC

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,893 posts
should make top 7 with ease

country fans with love him and support him and take him a long way in the competition

his vocals maybe not mainstream enough to win

lack of versatility singing doesn't help either

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,877 posts
Most likely he has a career if he wishes; one way or the other. Nice guy. I almost hope for someone else to win because I truly don't think he needs AI after the initial (priceless) exposure. I think that Scotty, like Willie Nelson, could cross music boundaries with the right arrangement.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,893 posts
man i hate country but i must admit scotty is good at it

i must be drunk :food-smiley-005:

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 2,987 posts
Love him, and the little twinkle in his eyes. Hope he goes far, a little worried for him. Great job Scotty.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,877 posts
He seems special. I don't think that he will win AI because.......but I hope we get to hear him sing some things other than country. Agree; that sparkle is nice.

bboop

bboop

• Pip
  • 125 posts
Not a country music fan but I really love Scotty. Hope he stays for awhile, he is so enjoyable.

Poptart

Poptart

• Pip
  • 234 posts
Love this boy!! He can really sing.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
Agree - he is doing a great job. I wanted him cut back in Hollywood - now I'm glad they didn't. Hope he doesn't get stuck in a rut though.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
Love Scotty! He is just soo good at what he does, he's my favorite boy in the competition right now and I hope he can go the distance. But even if he doesn't I don't see any way that he won't at least put out an album on his own.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
It sounded like they cut his microphone during the group song.. i couldnt hear him once!

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,877 posts
Talk about a nice guy! I love Alan Jackson, George Strait and Dwight Yoakum. Scotty could do any of their stuff and do it well. I see Scotty sitting like Chet Atkins did, with his guitar, and simply singing beautifully.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Can't stand country but, he mimics the artists very well. But, then again that's why I don't like him all that much either... brings nothing better than what the original artists have already done. (Yes, I hear the country crap all the time 'cause of my hubby :animated_rotfl: )

This week was his worst yet so far, imo but, there seem to be some kind of major technical issue during his performance. (Go figure that one of the handful of country artists I enjoy and it was botched. lol)

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 19,893 posts
i fill my country quota already NEXT average vocals

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,877 posts
He sounds as if he should be singing country on the radio already. I think that he is very good with what he does but don't think he can do much more than that. Same song each week for me.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts

He sounds as if he should be singing country on the radio already. I think that he is very good with what he does but don't think he can do much more than that. Same song each week for me.

I agree but, he'll go far on AI... it's the perfect venue for him. And, he's totally dialed into how to get the votes from America.

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 2,987 posts
I am not a big country fan, but love Scotty!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
He just seems so sweet and likeable. He will definitely have a career in country. He has shown more range than I thought he would - I was worried we'd never get past Josh Turner.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,950 posts
I am not a fan of too much country, but I do like this kid and I think he will surprise and surpass a few of the others week to week, hes very consistant

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
I just love him. I'd probably still love him even if he did sing the same song every week. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users