Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Scotty McCreery

Song #1 will keep him safe this week.

Song #2 was a tad slow for me... but, still sung well.

I'm amazed how well him and Lauren are doing for as young

as they are.

Some of their duets have been record worthy.

Both will land contracts for sure.

song 1 good song choice not that he was in jeopardy. vocally just ok for me

song 2 a weird performance with all the smirks etc..... for me Cish

came off comical

I agree with UVP - I don't really like the so-called fun side of Scotty. Stick to singing. Loved the first song - great choice and should get him a ton of votes.

I'm with Scotty letting his voice do the work for him. Some of his "performance" was downright embarrassing.

With James gone, this contest is his to win, IMO.

With James gone, this contest is his to win, IMO.

He's had this in the bag for quite a while, I don't think James, or anyone else in the competition, was gonna take first place from him.

He's had this in the bag for quite a while, I don't think James, or anyone else in the competition, was gonna take first place from him.

pretty much

which is why i am not feeling this season so much

the competition has been over for awhile

scotty has this in the bag

I dont think thats necessarily true.. I think Lauren has a great chance of beating him.

I wouldn't have picked Lauren over James or Scotty but the fact that she is still there makes me wonder. I honestly have no clue or opinion how it will go. I thought that Crystal Bowersox would win. (OT: Saw an ad recently with her singing in a country bash this weekend with Darius Rucker headlining).

Personally I like Haley the most.. but i think Lauren has the best chance of beating Scotty... but i would love a female final 2.

liked him best on song one and three

That's funny, cause I liked #2 the best! :animated_rotfl:

I thought he was the worst all three songs... im really hoping he leaves.

I still think that Scotty is very marketable and appealing on many levels. I hope that he wins.

Winner of American Idol Season 10

Either one is good for me, I think they are both great and will do well, nice kids with talent, Haley annoyed me and she wasn't consistant as the other 2, I think she really thought she was going to final 2,lol,

Either one is good for me, I think they are both great and will do well, nice kids with talent, Haley annoyed me and she wasn't consistant as the other 2, I think she really thought she was going to final 2,lol,

Yep, I think she did too. Her face when they called Lauren's name was priceless, then her little self indulgent performance rant about how she was gonna be a big star or whatever. Pffffffft

Winner of American Idol Season 10

Yep! I think he's been the top vote getter all season and I really don't see that changing next week.

I'll be happy for him tho!

I still think that Scotty is very marketable and appealing on many levels. I hope that he wins.

Scotty is a Country singer who can't do anything but. He would have been great on Nashville Stars, but this is American Idol and he needs to be a bit more versatile in his singing. I think Haley is a great singer but the biggest problem with this season is the best one of them all was kicked off early. If Scotty wins this thing I truly don't think he will make as big a splash as Kelly Clarkson, and Carrie Underwood have.

Scotty is a Country singer who can't do anything but. He would have been great on Nashville Stars, but this is American Idol and he needs to be a bit more versatile in his singing. I think Haley is a great singer but the biggest problem with this season is the best one of them all was kicked off early. If Scotty wins this thing I truly don't think he will make as big a splash as Kelly Clarkson, and Carrie Underwood have.

It's AMERICAN Idol - does that mean that country music fans or singers aren't American? I don't think AI has ever actually specified that they are one particular genre. Yes, Carrie Underwood is a fine example of someone who has done VERY well as a country artist and AI winner. No reason to think that Scotty can't do just as well - he has that "it" factor in my opinion, that will take him far.

"I still think that Scotty is very marketable and appealing on many levels." I also said, "I hope that he wins." I have come to believe that Lauren is also marketable and in light of how Haley acted (I saw it for myself, no shades of gray for me) and how well Lauren conducted herself (both Lauren and Scotty are significantly younger than Haley - 17-20 is a big deal), I would be just as happy to see Lauren win. Apparently, despite the genre of their music; both were found appealing to respective voters. Both will probably have careers. Whether or not they (and Haley) are afforded the song(s) that brings them the hit(s) remains to be seen.

Again, Haley was my favorite but she fell out of favor with me and that is the way that attitude ball bounces. Apparently, I am not alone on the humility train. Haley would do well, imo, to buy herself some. It's NOT just about the singing, this American Idol business.

That said, I think that Carrie Underwood is thus far THE anomoly for all American Idol winners. None can compare (thus far).

I agree with you Cat, not pulling for either one now....Both sweet kids, who have wonderful voices.

Probably the first time there's been 2 country singers in the final 2 on AI.

It'll probably be a close vote count. (wish they'd tell us the totals for this last vote)

Good luck to them both. They seem like nice youngsters and both are talented.

2 quick things --

Seems like Scotty has stopped holding his mike sideways... good decision.

AND... I want to see more of Scotty's dad :naughty:

Sign in to follow this