Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Scotty McCreery

He had me at "I love you Grandma". I thought he did a great job.

He had me at "I love you Grandma". I thought he did a great job.

Wasn't that just the cutest? I just love him. He was amazing as usual last night and I will be buying his post-Idol cd for sure.

Loved his duet with Lauren.

WOW he's 17 and she's 16

What a pair. Made great country music together for so young.

first grandma , now mama what is next week great grandmother. average for me

dont mind me he is clear frontrunner at this point to win it

I like Scotty and his voice but, the camera man did him a disservice tonight I thought he tried too hard to be "hip" with the hand gestures and funny faces he was making... just felt awkward.

^^^ Agree with Ceci - it wasn't his best, but I still love me some Scotty.

I totally agree with the above two posts. Scotty is above all that silliness. The song was well done.

worst on the show.

Are you sure we're watching the same show???

I like some country music - not all - and I think that Scotty McCreery seems like a really nice guy (did I mention that I think that Alan Jackson is as hot as it comes) and probably has a singing career ahead of him if he wants it. Can he win AI? I just dunno about that. Actually, when I think of him, I don't think of him in the same context as the rest of them. Or something.

My favorite song (always grabs me - wish Alan would) is Alan Jackson's Here In The Real World. I wish Scotty would sing it. That song is almost beyond genre.

safe performance vocals ok not blown away

Def not his best. Not sure that was the right song for his voice. It didn't showcase the talent he has.

Scotty is always pretty good for me. Not always stirring but I think that I like what I see of him as a person and maybe that makes me like his singing more than I should. Dunno. I do think that he will be sharpened-up and be the opening act for some country name singers. And soon.

somewhat boring needs to step up his game

I didn't really like his song choice. There are so many good more contemporary songs that he could have done, and the song he picked might have been covered in this century, but the original was much much older. I think he will still be fine because he is very popular, and he just seems to have that "it" factor that people like, even if they don't like country music. But please, Scotty, pick better songs.

boring performance and wayyyy too slowish for my taste

vocals average

Very good performance. He isn't as showy as James and not of the same musical genre (or whatever) but Scotty is special. The judges know it. His duet with LA wasn't all that because she doesn't know how to modulate her voice so he let her take the lead - as JLO mentioned.

fun performance vocals were ok song 1 worked the stage well

song 2 best of night best performer of night

I liked both, but for some reason, I wasn't as impressed with song 2. Go figure LOL

I missed song 2 :disappointed: but imo; Scotty doesn't need to win. He has that special something extra.

Sign in to follow this