Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

Pia Toscano

61 posts in this topic

pia_toscano_210x156.jpg

Pia Toscano

22 years old | Howard Beach, NY

She was fantastic on girl's night! I can't wait to see more performances from her.

Have you guys heard any of her covers on youtbe? This girl can really sing.

almost the complete package in terms of looks and talent

should make top 5 with ease unless a major collapse happens

where she goes beyond that depends on song selection and consistency and connections with the fans

almost the complete package in terms of looks and talent

should make top 5 with ease unless a major collapse happens

where she goes beyond that depends on song selection and consistency and connections with the fans

Agree.

I think whenever a contestant has a GREAT performance, it seems to carry them a little ways, because fans want to hold onto hope that it will happen again.

and I do think he song last week was great, so she should make it to top 7 on that one song alone.

ok vocals not blown away

a bit screamy n robotic in spots

I agree UPV, and the way they arranged that song didnt help, it was so repetitive with the chorus, and she was schreeching to me, I think she has the talent but she also is sorta cookie cutter generic to me, predictable

I agree UPV, and the way they arranged that song didnt help, it was so repetitive with the chorus, and she was schreeching to me, I think she has the talent but she also is sorta cookie cutter generic to me, predictable

Sorry, I still love her! Think she is the total Package.

For some reason, she reminds me of Katherine McPhee. She clearly has a good voice and stage presence and is pretty. I wondered why Katherine McPhee hadn't "made it," prior to AI and I wonder the same about Pia.

she is just gorgeous, and has one of the best voices of the women. Singing Celine is not an easy thing, and I thought she did very well. Agree with whoever commented on the arrangement being too repetitive.

Girl can definitely sing, she's one of the best girls for sure, but her look is sort of off-putting to me. I think she looks like she belongs on the Jersey Shore.

Love her!

average vocals for me out of her elements

Wasn't my fav or hers but, I'm a big fan. I do need to see her do something more contemporary though.

Im not crazy about her, I think she is just average, and to tell you the truth it is very few of this group that I think arre good, they just sont seem to be doing as great as I thought they would in the beginning, plus I think this girl is kinda full of herself

I love her voice but what is with these song choices? They do allow her to show off her voice but I'd like her to pick something more current. I know she didn't have that option last night but I still think she could have picked a better song from her birth year.

way too predictable needs to change it up if she wants to gain more fans and win the show

overall safe performance

too much ballads

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0