Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

Karen Rodriguez - Voted out 3/17

30 posts in this topic

karen_rodriguez_210x156.jpg

Karen Rodriguez

21 years old | New York, NY

Love her! I think she's so cute and I've had my eye on her since Hollywood. I was worried about her making it so I was excited to see that the public voted her in - I can't wait to see more from her.

not a fan of her singing in both english n spanish

the hispanic vote will only take her so far

she going to have a tough road upstaging the top girls in comp

she has a shot to get veto if she makes it pass top ten

Gah! I don't remember her but I do remember hearing someone sing and I heard portions of it in spanish. That explains it. I will look for her next time.

such a kiss azz average vocals n boring

She kind blew it tonight ,, she could have taken that song and done something great, but I was bored,lol

She butchered Selena's song, even Jennifer could not cover her dislike of the performance.

I was totally waiting for her to start singing in Spanish! Wtf? Not as in love with her as I was last week.

I thought that she looked fabulous with her hair back and the classic make-up but Karen is out of her element.

She's okay... couple more I'd like to see go first. There was a week in Hollywood that I thought she was amazing but, haven't really seen anything since.

not good at all voice is small

felt karaoke at times

hate the spanish

I love her singing Spanish but, I don't like it being forced into a song. Her vocals aren't as strong as some of the other ladies so, I'm ready for her to go at any time.

Karen is not one of my favorites, her vocals are just not strong....What was up with that hair last night...Just awful

Yeah, definitely over her now. She was really great in Hollywood, and I've been waiting for her to be that good again, but it just hasn't happened.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0