james_durbin_210x156.jpg

James Durbin

22 years old | Santa Cruz, CA

you will either love or hate this guy

i hate the over the top screaming

will have a group of loyalist who loves that type of stuff

too much love / hate to ever win the competition

should make top ten with ease thou

Just one question, who does he look like, in a strange little way???

So far I like him, have to see in the next couple of weeks.

Dunno who he resembles. Not my taste in songicales but I recognize the talent. IMO he'll have to be reckoned-with.

not a fan but i must admit he nailed it tonight

love that he turn it wayyyyyyyy down tonight

I really like this kid, and he did what Jacob should have done, he showed a different side to his, he is versitile, and really does have a voice, and when he tones it down you can hear that

He and Haley Reinhart are my faves. Both very talented IMO. Way moreso than the others.

LOVED LOVED LOVED him last night. He sang with such control and he really does have an amazing voice. Even the one time he went big, he pulled it right back in. So much power in that control. He needs to show that side more often.

I am starting to like him more and more each week! I thought he was one of the best last night for sure.

I don't need or want Adam 2.0 (the straight version) but, he's still in my top 5. This week was my fav performance of his!

last week was better just so so for me tonight

He is consistently good but would like to hear him sing another style of music to see if he can.

There were a few things that bothered me about his performance tonight... his worst yet, imo.

Not as good as last week, but still fantastic. Love this kid. BUT I think he needs to tone down his celebration and/or cockiness a bit or he will put people off.

I thought he was good last night but he's definitely had better performances. I didn't notice the cockiness this week, I actually thought he seemed a little nervous in front of the judges because his face was twitchy-er than I had seen before.

He's still one of the better performers, but to tell ya the truth, I am just bored with the song choices so far every week they need to vust out something different, all of them

could have done without the screaming parts . overall ok for me Cish performance

For me, he's as polished and comfortable on stage as Adam Lambert. He is very talented. My fave of the night; easily.

He is something special, that's for sure. Enjoyed him again this week. He is SOOOOOOOOO at ease performing it's sick (in a good way).

I dont really always think he is screaming and out of all of them I like him pretty much the most, he's consistant, and a good performer, I too think he's as polished as Adam Lambert

didnt like beginning thought he improved towards the end

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0