Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Haley Reinhart

song 1 not that great of a performance

song 2 beginning wasn't bad but then it got off track imo

Song 2 was tons better than song 1, but I find I am just over her.

She is my favorite and I admit it is a personal taste thing. I kind of still continue to think that she is just too different in style for a win on AI. Dunno. I think her voice is just lush and gorgeous; as is Haley. Special.

Slimcruz quote:

"I kind of still continue to think that she is just too different in style for a win on AI. Dunno."

Ditto.

She's had some bad song choices along the way too... which hasn't helped.

Same with Casey -- another one who was really good -- but, not everyone's taste.

She is very unique and i do love her voice, but i agree she has made it further than i thought (which i am glad)...

i believe anybody has a chance now though...

her second song was the best performance of the entire season though. (imo of course)

song 1 not good hated the growling to top out the song. very screamy at the end

song 2 better then the first solely on less growling

Randy was spot on - she was shouting from the middle to end of the first song. Then she copped an attitude because he dared to criticize her. I am ready for her to be gone!

when season started i thought she would be one of ones to leave early

the underdog momentum and judges putting her down has gotten her this far with sympathy voting

I'm very surprised she made it to the Top 3, she is my favorite left in the competition but I thought for sure she'd be a goner tonight.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im so glad she made top 3.. im ready for her to win... she by far has the most unique voice, and she sounded great.

idk but i hated haley on all three songs tonight

idk but i hated haley on all three songs tonight

I liked the first one, but the other two not so much.

Haley was my personal favorite from the beginning (when she added yodeling to her song). It has been up and down with her and I still think that her large talent is more audience specific than Lauren. Someone mentioned early-on that they thought she had an attitude and I kind of wonder that, now, myself. Maybe it's just nerves. Sometimes, Haley seems maybe a little overconfident for my taste. She clearly has a fabulous voice and already has the glossy image. I think she'll have a big career but I no longer care if she wins or not.

ive4nc.jpg

and thankGod it is for her, never liked her and I always thought she had a tude,lol,:animated_wave:

and thankGod it is for her, never liked her and I always thought she had a tude,lol,:animated_wave:

:animated_rotfl:

I kind of thought it was you, Fatcat, that called her out early-on for her 'tude, but I didn't want to say without being really sure. You were right, in my opinion. P.S. I also thought it was kind of weird for her dad hanging around.

ive4nc.jpg

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

PSssssst, Fatcat and Slim are right -she had a "tude".

Sad to see her leave.. she had the most unique voice, and in my opinion the best..

she can be really big, she will be bigger than Lauren,thats for sure (Im not talking about her booty, that's for sure)

I liked her, too, King123, and for the longest time, wanted her to stay and win. At some point, I just came to the conclusion that she was just way too full of herself. I agree with you that Haley most likely has a good career ahead of her. It is a tough business and I suspect that her attitude will quickly undergo some changes on that journey. I am sorry that your favorite did not win. I know the feeling; believe me.

I liked her, too, King123, and for the longest time, wanted her to stay and win. At some point, I just came to the conclusion that she was just way too full of herself. I agree with you that Haley most likely has a good career ahead of her. It is a tough business and I suspect that her attitude will quickly undergo some changes on that journey. I am sorry that your favorite did not win. I know the feeling; believe me.

I agree Slim fer sure.....I think she has a wonderfule voice, but for the attitude. I think the voters saw that and kept her out of the final two.

Sign in to follow this