Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Haley Reinhart

I thought she was great last night! I thought she looked and sounded fantastic, I hope she doesn't go home tonight.

I really like Haley, but think she might be heading home...Very strong voice, and vocal ranges are unbeleivable....Song Choice for her has not been the best.

I really hope she does stay!

Well, I understand that a lot of people don't like yodeling but when you weave it into the song the way that she did and just sing......beautifully IMO, it makes me like you and I do like her. I hope that Haley sings something very straightforward tonight, maybe something like Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me. If she doesn't somehow grab the audience and soon, then she will go.

I saw Crystal Bowersox in a commercial. She would have befriended Haley; I think. They would get each other.

Tomorrow night, actually LOL. I do the same thing - I get all excited on Tuesday for AI then remember sometime during the day that it won't be on until Wednesday.

meh hate the growling she does

I really liked Haley's performance, she did tame down the growling last night....Good for Her.

I actually liked it too. She has potential, and she is just gorgeous.

She killed it last night! She looked stunning and she was the best performance of the night for me. I really hope she's able to stick around a little bit longer, there are at least a couple of people that deserve to leave before she does.(imo)

She is moving up the list for me... Benny and the jets was amazing. her trio song was great too!

she is now my #2, behind Lauren.

too raspy for me didnt hear much singing

I've been rooting for her but, it's waring thin... there was no connection to the song whatsoever.

^^^agree, and it was wayyyyyyy tooo growly.

She shouldn't be trying to sing Janice Joplin. Nobody should but Janice. Haley is one of my faves but I can't support her on that attempt for a whole bunch of reasons.

she is great. im suprised you all don't like her..

She definitely fits the demographic of someone you would like (just speaking from past seasons...)

major pitch problems karaoke to the fullest

Her performance tonight was nothing short of hideous. The only thing that might keep her around was the outfit. Just sayin...

I had high hopes for Haley. I am somewhat disappointed. I still consider her a big talent but her choices in what she sings are uber questionable.

minus growling ok in parts

This wasnt her best week, but i still think she did better than most... i do see her having albums like Adele.

And Sugar, my favorite contestant ever was Carly (irish tatoo girl) from David Cooks season... but im thinking haley is coming up to 2nd place..

I do perfer indie music though.

I absolutely think she picked the right song/artist last night, BUT I just think she is all fluff. It's all on the surface with her, I don't see her digging deep. She is satisfied to get out there and look amazing (which she does), do a little growling and some arm swinging, prissing and flirting with the audience, and that is good enough for her. I guess I can't fault her too much because she is still there, but she is not my cuppa.

tick tick

all over the map vocally

I still think that Haley is very talented and obviously; good-looking. Like Casey, though, I'm not sure that she is all that suited for AI. She is young.

Sign in to follow this