Celebrities and The Law

salter-path

Well about 30 years ago when my daughter was born I made a pledge to NEVER dive if I have had a drink.

I have kept to that pledge and it was not hard at all. Plain and simple if you drink and drive you might kill someone. duh

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know its really not a hard decision either marty. I have never and will never drive while drunk, even just slightly, whats the point.. and I am not worried about myself I am worried abotu hurting someone else who is innocent.

It is just such a stupid thing to do, and I still think they are too linient, ok you get caught once, but if you get caught again after already being charged, them boom no more licence for you, learn to love the bus lol, I just hate stupid people. I had to bury a friend in highschool who I grew up with since kindergarden because he went to a prty and got drunk and then on the way home he drove into a telephone pole. Worst funeral ever, they had an open casket, unfortunatley you could tell what part of his head was real and what wasnt (basically from eyebrows up was all fake), there was a lot of damage from the accident, I was surprised they had it open, but it definitley helped send the message. I partly blame the person holding the party as it was a private party. when ever I had parties anyone who drank, gave me their keys as soon as they walked in my door, they can spend the night or cab it, but I felt responsible since it was my house, and thankfully no one even got hurt or in trouble at any of my parties (well at least not this kind of hurt or trouble lol) I know I am kind of rambling now, but this subject really bothers me, and people need to smarten up!!

I am on team BLACKCAT!

What stupid idots driving while drunk. Not like they can't afford a cab.

Hey there is not edit or smilies on this thread. Is it just me??

I wnat to be in team blackcat. i have never and will never drink and drive even if its just one drink.And for the record If Paris doesnt go to jail then it will show her that she can do whatever she wants and thats not right. I say lets start a petition to keep her in jail.

The judge in her case seems to be pretty tired of all the nonsense with celebrities ...he wasnt' interested in any motions on her behalf for home incarceration, paying to stay at a private prison he declined everything so I think her petition doesnt' stand a chance with this judge, there should be more like him when it comes to drunk driving.

On the real. You give a person enough rope and they'll hang themselves. Paris needs to learn her actions have consequences. They can coddle her all they want but it'll only hurt her in the end. she probably od soon like most celebs who live the fast life and have no respect for the law.

agreed ^

Well looks like she will only serve a bit over 20 days...and in a special area too..

Paris Hilton will spend at least 23 days behind bars for violating her probation but will do her time separate from the general inmate population, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department officials said Wednesday.

The decision, which was made by jail officials after reviewing her case file, involves significantly less time than the 45 days that she was sentenced to serve, but more than other celebrities have served for similar misdeeds. She will not serve the entire sentence, they said, because the state allows time off for good behavior.

Paris Hilton the rest of the article in the Latimes

Do you know if he slipped you a nice little pic of Ms. Thang you could make some good money and fly all your Mortys friends out to your house for a nice little vacation and a side trip to Las Vegas..

isnt the point of going to jail so you can behave better.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name