Sign in to follow this  
Guest 6Borders

BRB Survivor

Guest 6Borders

Well, don't know about y'all but after last night the popular "BRB" gave me one more reason to use it in a brand new way...in the case of Survivor it's "Boston Rob BS". I thought Russell had attitude...geeze...vote someone out cos they congratulated the winners on a good challenge...good grief, even Venus and Serena Williams know (as reluctant as they are to do so) to do that!!!!

UMMMMM not in the game of Survivor you don't...... i would have voted his ass out too.....Go Rob!!

Of course in real life good sportsmanship is good, and when Survivor is over and someone wins the million dollars, Rob will congratulate them, if it isn't him, something that Russell never mastered.

But while you are in the game, no way in hell

Good job Rob!

It was very smart of him getting nice Fabio2.0 out now. He is one of those people that thought he would nice his way to the end and in the merge be loved by all. But then again he may be back.

Excellent moves!

I am loving this season.

I would have preferred that BR had taken a mental note of the transgressions and axed him later. Loyal follower with athletic ability to help in challenges - some assets there. Oh well. Looking forward to seeing what kind of duel is ahead...