Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Episode discussion

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Good first episode.... I'm scared for Jet and Cord, they need to step it up!!!

Edited by JEDI, 28 February 2011 - 07:27 AM.
Modified title and description for continuance

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I know, right? I have always been fans of those cowboys, but they were just terrible (other than the plane debacle, which wasn't their fault of course). I'm not even sure with the "keep racing" if they can pull this off, but I hope they somehow turn it around and do. It's not like some of the other teams didn't have trouble with that part of the challenge, the cowboys just didn't get any help like some of the others did.

bboop

bboop

• Pip
  • 125 posts
Yes, good show last nite. This helping some and not others can come back and bite you, perhaps. I'm all for helping out but it's not right to expect and depend on someone else to help you in a show like this. At the same time, I'd be really ticked off if someone else had help and I was left out to dry. One of the many quirks to the game I guess. Just another reason I'd never be any good in the race.

I too would like to see the cowboys get better, they are both so patient too with other, love that.

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts
It's not looking good for the cowboys at all right now. I hope when they get to the pitstop that they can continue on and not be eliminated. I love them,they are so funny.

Go Cowboys Go!!!

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,486 posts
<---- Cowboys fan too

uh oh ..... we need a big twist to the continuation of this first leg.

Phil worded his 'congratulations' to each team in a little different
way than usual -- it seems to me.
(but, I may have missed him using this kind of 'lead in' to the next leg before)

Wishful thinking on my part ??

Did anyone count how many teams were told what the clue was before finally figuring it out
for themselves ?

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts

<---- Cowboys fan too

uh oh ..... we need a big twist to the continuation of this first leg.

Phil worded his 'congratulations' to each team in a little different
way than usual -- it seems to me.
(but, I may have missed him using this kind of 'lead in' to the next leg before)

Wishful thinking on my part ??

Did anyone count how many teams were told what the clue was before finally figuring it out
for themselves ?

Let's see - teams that were told the clue:

Globetrotters
Luke and Margie
The redheads
Kent and Vyxsin

Might have been others, but I know those for sure were given the clue.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,924 posts
For the sake of the person who had a heart-attack in flight I hope that was scripted to balance the playing field and he didn't really, and if so that he's ok. That being said...I am thrilled the Gary and Mallory are in 1st place and got the Express Pass

Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,462 posts
I was glad that Mallory and her dad got the express pass; I didn't like Kris at all when they were on before. He seems to have calmed down a little since then but time will tell. It was an exciting episode.

I can't believe how poorly the cowboys are doing right now.

Next week it looks as though one of the fathers has a medical emergency. I hope not but some are getting up there in age to be pushing themselves so hard.

itsnotbb9

itsnotbb9

• Pip
  • 1,087 posts
It was a great first episode. I only know a few of the teams going into it but there aren't any teams I don't like...yet. lol I'm so worried for the Cowboys! They need to get it together and stay in the race!

For the sake of the person who had a heart-attack in flight I hope that was scripted to balance the playing field and he didn't really, and if so that he's ok. That being said...I am thrilled the Gary and Mallory are in 1st place and got the Express Pass

I was so happy when they came in first and got the express pass! :party_smilie: They are my favorites.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
It was a good episode.. im rooting for mallory, the cowboys, and the cheerleaders... i think its goingto be a great season.

A_BB_Aholic

A_BB_Aholic

• Pip
  • 994 posts
I missed a good portion of the first epi. Can someone tell me why that couple was u turned?

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts

I missed a good portion of the first epi. Can someone tell me why that couple was u turned?

Before Phil gave them their route info to get to the first task they had to do a task of sorts, the team that came in last got U-turned and it was Kris and Amanda.... sucks for them that the u-turn did them in twice

A_BB_Aholic

A_BB_Aholic

• Pip
  • 994 posts
OK, cool, thanks!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
The cheerleaders get the cops called on them this next episode, should be interesting to see how it plays out.

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,924 posts
That certainly gives lots to think about. They are pretty outrageous so this should be good! Thanks for the sneak-peek!

The cheerleaders get the cops called on them this next episode, should be interesting to see how it plays out.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Man, that almost killed them!
Good think Mike and Mel are such weak competitors.
I hope they come all the way up and get first this next leg.

jersey721

jersey721

• Pip
  • 3,121 posts
I'm happy Margie & Luke came in first. And I'm happy that they're still racing. This gives Kent & Vyxin a chance to catch up.

I never liked Ron, but I think it was hysterical how he kept wanting to stop & eat during this last episode.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I'm glad Margie and Luke came in first too. BUT I wish it had been a real pit stop because I would love to see Kent and Vyxsin go home! I hope Zev and Justin are not lost and get their act together. They had a rather tough leg.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Agree with everything you said Sugar.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I just now got to watch this last episode today.. and they were in Lijiang. Ive lived in Lijiang a couple of years ago for 3 months! I went to Oldtown Lijiang,and it was good to see some of those same places that I had been..
----
Anyways, Its good to see the Cheerleaders get back into the race!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users