Possible BB Theme

DreamAngel

I was thinking the other day. What do I think this season of BB will be. I honestly don't think it will be All-stars yet. But here is my theory.

Big Brother is going into season 13. Maybe they will be doing a "BAD LUCK" theme. Lame enough for something they would consider and being season 13 it would actually be funny.

What do you think? And what is your theory?

Definitely agree with your 'bad luck' theme. Makes sense and totally sounds like something TPTB would run with.

As long as there's a new house for them to live in!

ETA: Robyn Kass tweeted that there will not be a BB allstars this summer. Can this statement be trusted or simply keeping a bigger secret?

http://twitter.com/Kassting

Guest 6Borders

maybe a Halloween theme..."Big Brother The 13th".

Two things I know...if they have another Dull Stars or they bring back Rachel (or any other HG for that matter) I will not be seeing any of you until October

• 1 month later...

I just today realized how much I am missing Big Brother! I can't wait for the summertime!

I'm right with you! :animated_bouncy:

Hopefully the theme will be a "No Jessie" one!

Oh please no more, we've had enough of him, so hopefully we've seen the last of him.

I was thinking the other day. What do I think this season of BB will be. I honestly don't think it will be All-stars yet. But here is my theory.

Big Brother is going into season 13. Maybe they will be doing a "BAD LUCK" theme. Lame enough for something they would consider and being season 13 it would actually be funny.

What do you think? And what is your theory?

BB13 is not a All-Stars

• 3 weeks later...

'Bad Luck' seems to be the popular theme so far.

I was trying to think of different bad luck symbols that

could be used in putting together the different rooms in the House.

I'm not having much luck :animated_scratchchin:

1st with the decorating...

The only thing that comes to mind is having some ladders used somehow

in different rooms.

2nd of course is the "Unexpected" that Julie springs on them as the game

goes on.

(lol of course they COULD have Jesse show up again... and WE'D be the

ones having the BAD LUCK :kwasny: )

The comps could all have some kind of 'luck' involved - that would even things

up for some of the HG's that aren't too athletic, have great memories for detail, etc.

Anyone else have some ideas to throw in the mix ???

Definitely agree with your 'bad luck' theme. Makes sense and totally sounds like something TPTB would run with.

As long as there's a new house for them to live in!

ETA: Robyn Kass tweeted that there will not be a BB allstars this summer. Can this statement be trusted or simply keeping a bigger secret?

http://twitter.com/Kassting

Maybe...a BB all-losers. First one voted out of the previous 12 seasons to come back and see if Season #13 is lucky for one of them. Just kidding. Having casting calls, so they have to be looking for some new blood.

'Bad Luck' seems to be the popular theme so far.

I was trying to think of different bad luck symbols that

could be used in putting together the different rooms in the House.

I'm not having much luck :animated_scratchchin:

1st with the decorating...

The only thing that comes to mind is having some ladders used somehow

in different rooms.

2nd of course is the "Unexpected" that Julie springs on them as the game

goes on.

(lol of course they COULD have Jesse show up again... and WE'D be the

ones having the BAD LUCK :kwasny: )

The comps could all have some kind of 'luck' involved - that would even things

up for some of the HG's that aren't too athletic, have great memories for detail, etc.

Anyone else have some ideas to throw in the mix ???

How about a black cat as their pet, a broken mirror in the bathroom, open umbrellas decorating the place, and a leaky salt shaker (so everyone spills salt).

Too bad there won't be a Friday the 13th in July, August or Sept. or they could have fun with that too!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest 6Borders

I kind of like a theme because the house has different decor. I think a Horror Movie SetDec would be cool or a Murder-Mystery theme where the HG's get mysteriously voted out and leave in the dark of night!!!

What I would love to NOT see is the Have's/Have Nots and SLOP!!!! I think it was much more fun when the house had to compete together for food and luxury. It's no fun to watch people suffer on slop because it makes them boring, whiny HG's and who wants to watch that!!!

Since I have finally recovered from the complete boredom of last years house guests, I would like to see people like evil dick because he was so entertaining. I didn't always

like his mouth and some of the words that came out of it but it kept me entertained for the summer. I am hopeful for a good cast that does not include Jesse!!! I would also like to see no more slop, they need something new.

• 3 weeks later...

For the 13th season I would like to see a theme revolving around superstitions. That would be neat.

Agreed! It'd be cool if they had ladders leaning up around the place and cracks on the floor. You get some sort of penalty if you get caught walking under a ladder or stepping on a crack! :animated_bouncy:

I read something a few days on reality steve or something and it said the theme is supposed to be "Superstitious" due to it's the 13th season and starting on 7/7/11. Hopefully it's fun whatever it is.

i am hoping if they do superstition/13 theme that they don't over do it :animated_bouncy:

Archived