August 10th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

janelle, howie, and april outside in back yard

Jan: Ok , sarah is out, f*ck it , she keeps following us around, going up to you 'april you have james protection'

april: sarah said it would be maggie and beau then you (howie) and rachel, thats their plan, they have lied multiple times and unfortunately for them they got caught

Jan: I'm staying out here til voting tomorrow

april: i went in to seriously play chess, i ended up only making three moves

howie: why do you think the chessboard is in there

april: send me home next week, so i can see my husband

Howie: we started to feel sorry for them and thats what they wanted

Janelle: I know I did

H: we felt sorry then all hell broke loose

A: kaysar said put them both up, make sure you get rid of sarah cause they need to go back to back, if you make a promise to maggie dont back out

H: i didn't plan this, you and jen came to us

James Howie and Janelle.

Janelle in the HT and Howie is sitting in a chair. James comes out and tells a story about April putting vinegar in her drink....

Rachel goes inside to see and James comments that he feels like they are gonna swing. Janelle says, Oh, really. Howie tells him to be carful as people can hear you. James says, I think they did that on purpose.

Howie: Oh ... yeah of course.

James: Everything in here is for acoustics.

Howie: I'm all out of votes, so I can't vote.

Howie then starts going on about Janelles boobies. (what's new!)

James tells a story about Sarah being drunk. Short version, they went out, she puked in his car. When he got her home he had to get her undressed and into bed. She got back up to puke again in the BR and ended up walking into the door with a full glass of GA and spilled it all over herself.

After he finishes Howie asks if he has banged Sarah yet!

Ivette and Maggie in the BR.

M: Everything changes. Everything about this game changes every second.

I: You know what the funny thing ifs. You start to see how people act. I think I

Ivette is really worried that April is going to vote her out. Maggie tells her to ask Sarah. Ivette says that Sarah wont tell her anything. They are trying to pull her in. Beau goes on to tell Ivette that she would be better to go talk to April and really make amends. Be cause she is going to end up with the attitude of just voting her out because she is being a bitch. Ivette comments, April is not enjoyable anymore as a person. The smoking thing is really affecting the way she is being towards other people. (well DUH!)

Beau said, You guys just need to lock each other in a room and sort it out.

Ivette wants her to see how uncomfortable she is making people. She is pissed that April wont sleep near her. Beau is telling her not to stoop to her level. Be the bigger person. Just agree to disagree and move on. We all made a promise not to vote against each other.

I: The damage has been done.

B: It's the same form me and James.

Beau thinks Ivette is being paranoid and is done with the conversation. Ivette wont let it go. He tries to tell her to just be the bigger person and walks out of the room. Ivette then asks Maggie what she would do. Maggie says that she wouldn

April and Jen are talking about the Ivette eviction situation in the hammock.

They are talking about the fact that everyone thinks it was their idea and it wasnt. It was everyone.

April is saying, The deal is we need to cover our ass in case james wins HOH next week. She is worried he will put her on the block with Maggie. Jen tells her. Who gives a Fk. SHe will be going home beacuse they want Maggie. and tells her to ask Jan to do the veto for her becasue she is a good palyer. Dont second guess yourself because they've been calling you weak.

April: You have got to think of all scenarios

Jen: I dont think maggie will win POV. If we switch sides, we will have major enemies.

April: I told maggie if Ivette puts me up, I expect Maggie to go after her

Jen: I dont know how Ivette feels about James. Ivette hates Janelle. You were her (ive) friend at one point. it's scary to nominate. you have to worry about who they would want more.

April: Maggie is being a little selfish. She needs Ivette.

Jen: Ive been telling maggie things to make her safe with us. You dont think she thinks Ivette is a wild card?

Apri; I told maggie i love you and dont think I dont want to be around you, Beau or Jen.

Maggie and Beau Join in....

April starts off again..... She tells beau why she hasnt been around the group. Tells him to not take it persoanlly. She just doenst want to be around Ivette. She tells him she will stick with her promise and vote sarah. She doesnt want to hold a grudge.

Guest raceingal11

james and sarah in the hot tub. james says "they" are spineless. at least he can respect the others, cuz they stuck together. howie and rachel are nothing. (more maggie bashing - james is sure that he is on the block because of maggie, and is 100% sure of it)