August 9, Live Feed Updates

I: I just have a funny feeling that things might just get ugly....I can't be niave, but actions speak louder and words...her and Sarah have been spending a lot of time together...that's not comforting at all

Maggie: I understand what you are saying...(whispers, can't here)

I: But they start all this shit, in reality. The other side would not have known this shit had not April told them

M: whispers

I: that pisses me off though

M: that is not my game. That is not the way I play.....I'm still walking out of this game with my head held hi. It doesn't matter what others think about me in this game. It matters what I think.

I: maybe I don't want to play nice so much anymore

M: no, no

I: playing nice...and look where it's getting me. I played nice and I might be going home because it looks like some offers could be made

M: I don't know...thinking about what could go on...I don't know, I can't give advice on that...I'm giving little tid bits on that...I lost my partner

I: imagine if you were on the chopping block...Sarah is the one you were up against

M: what's the harm in talking with Sarah about it

FISH

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

M: you won't hear me say anything bad about you

I: I know that

M: about you or Beau, Jen, April

I: I know that, I don't expect it

sighs

M: you have to put your trust in these people right now

Camera changes to no one in LR...switching feeds

Jan, April, Jen in HOH BR...Jan dying her hair

April: she wants to guarantee us security for a while. The deal is, um, if we..if one of us, because we can be that deciding move

Jen: spit it out sister

April: I'm trying to...come in here I"m trying to talk to you

Jen: uuhhh carry me....

April: God I want some of that white cheddar pop corn

Maggie comes in a hurry...has to go number 2 really bad

asks to use the toilet...they say yes

April concerned about her hair getting too light with the highlights she has in foil in her hair

April: where do you get that stuff from

Jan: it's usually from Fredericks from chickeye(?). you have to special order it, can only get it from the salon

April: and you do not do underneath at all, you just do...

Jan: a little bit

April: ok

Jan: she better hurry the f*** up (about Maggie on the toilet)

April: Maggie what's going on with your tummy?

Maggie yells something muffled

Cams switch to Jen and Ivette in BR

Jen: I don't think April would vote you off...but I don't know April

Ivette: let me tell you this...she sat here and told me he's a MF...this and that...and then she goes to talk to them. Why is she forcing so much to talk to them

Jen: I don't see her talking so much to James as she is to Sarah

I: see that makes me nervous...I told Maggie that when her partner left his house, I'm her partner

Maggie comes in: just for the record, I didn't think that was funny

Jen or Ivette: could you just give us a second....oh about the door, I didn't mean to

Maggie: oh, ok

Ivette and Jen talking again

Ivette: april has a very wishy washy way of things and that makes me nervous. I told her I think you have a lot to deal with...you wouldn't want to deal with that...I knew that I could go up there and deal with that...but knowing I could have that fourth vote...that makes me nervous

Jen: if I was in your boat I'd be nervous because I know from day one you wanted me out

Switch to April/Sarah in HOH BR

April: the only people you can trust in this game is your partner

Sarah: uhhh huh

April: how's your hair coming Janie...I don't like calling you Janie...Janelle

Janelle answers, but I didn't catch it

April and Sarah are taking strategy...talking about how if Eric came back that James and Sarah will still be put up. April agrees. Sarah is trying to save herself from being voted off. April wants to talk to Jenny about it...she doesn't know.

April: what if, for some reason, the vote ended up 4-3 and Ivette stayed. I'd be the one (they looked at/target). Yeah, I need to talk to Jennifer.

Sarah still convincing April

Howie just knocked in the HOH door, they laugh because it's his room

Howie tells them that Jen is talking to Ivette in the main BR. Sarah rolls her eyes.

April: I"m curious to see what Jennifer says when she comes up.

Jan: what are you guys talking about

April: Nothin

Grocery List from maggie (she's starving and getting a head ache)

Olive Oil, Balsamic and Tums. She noticed BB has given them 3 new boxes of cereal also. She's really getting tired of PB&J. Maggie is trying to make a bread dip it looks like out of oil and vinegar.

Rachel has gone upstairs to the HOH room to listen to a cd.

April (To Maggie): If I'm not coming over its not cause of you or Beau, I just wanted you to know that

switched to rachel and janelle

Rachel: I told maggie that we have not switched our votes, and if there are two votes against sarah that its not us.

Janelle: If sarah wasn't so obvious about it, we'd be able to keep her, now they are trying to offer april a deal, like we can protect you.

R: they are going back and forth like they always do

J: if sarah just kept her mouth shut

R: I told sarah not to talk to april cause april can't keep her mouth shut

J: to stay on james good side we should vote to keep sarah

R: we are on his good side, we don't need to vote to keep her, we will just tell him how they screwed us and went back and forth like they did with eric. He knows we have a deal with the house. Sarah is going to go home, and we cant trust april or jennifer, she just sits and watches us, we are done with her. We are not breaking our deal, the votes need to be 6 to 1

Rachel: don't wory what sarah tells the group

Janelle: so we just deny it

R: yeah, especially if eric comes back

J: who'd be a pawn, me. so why don't i vote how i want

R: cause we will loose all credibility

R: bright side, if one of us goes home next week at least we wont be stuck in the sequester house with all of them

James: we took you out first because other than maggie you are the best player on that team.

Jen: I thought i was flying under the radar

James: weeks are getting smaller, you have to look at who you have on your team.

Jen: I don't see how this benifits anyone but yourself.

James: If michael comes back into this house he's going after you and april

James: I don't know what I can offer you. They realized they fucked up.

(April walks in, with new hair cut)

Jen : I haven't talked to you all day, so you have no idea what i'm talking about

April: I like being out of the loop

April: do you wanna talk?

Jen: lets go to the gym

April: Sarah, apparently

Jen steps out of the gym to see if they can be heard

April: sarah asked how safe do you a jen feel, i feel safe for next week,

i can promise you that james or i won't put you up, we'd put up maggie and beau, then rachel and howie, since they don't trust them anymore, i asked janelle about it, all they need is one vote, if we vote to evict ivette, they will keep us safe for awhile,

jen: james, said after ivette they'd go after maggie, they think they that we are stupid, and that i'm just slightly better

april: they come after us cause we never established a group

Jen: they know you and ivette are fighting

april: we made a promise and we all need to stick to it

jen: it was my dream to get ivette out, never thought this day would come, but i don't trust that side