Jet and Cord

s18_bio_jet_cord-1.jpg

Jet and Cord

Name (Age): Jet McCoy (31)

Hometown: Ada, Okla.

Connection to your Teammate: Brother

Current Occupation: Cowboy

Previous Season/Result: Season 16/2nd place

Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Leaving a coconut during one of the challenges.

Most memorable moment from your first Race: Bungee jumping.

Favorite place you visited on your first season: Argentina because it was the most like Oklahoma.

Why do you want to run the Race again? To win!

How have you changed since the last time you competed? I haven't changed.

What are you passionate about? Horses.

People would be surprised to learn: I love to read.

One location that you hope to go on this adventure: Italy because I've never been there before.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Cab drivers.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race again (other than winning one million dollars): I wouldn't be running the Race if it weren't for the million dollars.

Pet peeve about your teammate: He is habitually late.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? Invest.

Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: I will look for more opportunities to get ahead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name (Age): Cord McCoy (30)

Hometown: Tupelo, Okla.

Connection to your Teammate: Brother

Current Occupation: Cowboy

Previous Season/Result: Season 16/2nd place

Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Getting second.

Most memorable moment from your first Race: The whole race is Amazing.

Favorite place you visited on your first season: South America because there were lots of cowboys like us.

Why do you want to run the Race again? It will be amazing to do a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity twice.

How have you changed since the last time you competed? I got married.

What are you passionate about? LIFE

People would be surprised to learn: The first time, I got engaged and took off right after. This time, I'm getting married and leaving for the second time.

One location that you hope to go on this adventure: Australia.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: It will be hard being away from our wives.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race again (other than winning one million dollars): I want to meet new people, see the world and win lots of legs because that comes with prizes.

Pet peeve about your teammate: I don't really have one. I think we complement each other well.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? Same thing I'm doing right now.

Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Go faster!

CBS

Loved these guys first time out. Hope they do well.

ooops... I posted this in the 'First Episode' thread also

<---- Cowboys fan too

uh oh ..... we need a big twist to the continuation of this first leg.

Phil worded his 'congratulations' to each team in a little different

way than usual -- it seems to me.

(but, I may have missed him using this kind of 'lead in' to the next leg before)

Wishful thinking on my part ??

Did anyone count how many teams were told what the clue was before finally figuring it out

for themselves ?

I didnt watch their season, but they are actually from Ada, which is a town I frequently go to monthly..

too bad they had such an awful start, hopefully they can catch a break and make it past this first leg.

The porch lantern is on but no one is home...

WHAT a comeback! They were lucky that the two flights didn't leave until the next morning. Good job Cowboys.

You had me worried, Dudes!

Now hopefully, you remember this lesson and keep your heads in the game.

Guest 6Borders

I thought they were a goner for sure...good thing the beach was not a pit-stop and they got to keep racing. These guys are just really likable and I hope they do well!!

I don't think coming in 3rd after being so far behind is doing awful, but that's just me! Love them Cowboys!

they did awful, but im glad they have a chance to redeem themselves.

They were just terrible on the first half of the leg weren't they? I was worried that they weren't going to be able to come back from that, but I was very happy they did - I love them!

Good for them, doing a bit better anyways. Sure hope they will keep up now, really like them.

Yeah, they did do good in the second half of the leg.

I like this team,because when most people would be yelling at their partner for making them fall so far behind (during the flags part), he was there and was encouraging,and was letting him think.

Nice one, Cowboys!

Luckily for you, Ron pulled a "Ron" this leg, so you got all caught up.

And I liked your quote that went something like "when someone looks me in the eye and tells me something, I tend to believe them".

How very upstanding of you. Very refreshing.

Nice one, Cowboys!

Luckily for you, Ron pulled a "Ron" this leg, so you got all caught up.

And I liked your quote that went something like "when someone looks me in the eye and tells me something, I tend to believe them".

How very upstanding of you. Very refreshing.

It's refreshing, but on TAR it can end up being your undoing. I hope it's not the case for this duo because I am a fan of theirs and would love to see them win it all.

They got totally squeezed out. The real culprit was Zev and Justin -- not only did they perpetuate the hate on the cowboys but they

also enabled LeKisha to finish that one leg by giving her the right number (22). She would NEVER have gotten that number right if not

given to her. There ought to be some rule against that.

The cowboys represented a wholesome texture to the race and I think that is why they were liked so much. Not the two sharpest pencils in the box but the most respected. I will miss them.

The cowboys represented a wholesome texture to the race and I think that is why they were liked so much. Not the two sharpest pencils in the box but the most respected. I will miss them.

Me too. It just seemed like all the other teams felt so threatened by them (because they could pull the rabbit out of the hat and finish the leg strong even when they would screw up royally), that they all were against them. The teams were more than happy to help each other out (on this task and on past ones) but they wouldn't give the time of day to the cowboys. Damn shame - I really liked those guys! Love that they played the game with out fighting with each other or belittling anyone else. I will miss them too.

Loved these guys and hated to see them go. They proved that good guys might finish last, but they finish proud. It's one thing to lose a competition due to your own blunders, but quite another when the deck is stacked against you. Too bad the others didn't play quite so "fair" on this one. Maybe it was a good strategic move, but I think there might be a particular team down the line that will reflect on this leg and realize they handed off a million dollars. Time will tell.

They got totally squeezed out. The real culprit was Zev and Justin -- not only did they perpetuate the hate on the cowboys but they

also enabled LeKisha to finish that one leg by giving her the right number (22). She would NEVER have gotten that number right if not

given to her. There ought to be some rule against that.

How did Zev and Justin "perpetuate the hate on the cowboys?" I'm not trying to argue with you but to understand.

I agree that there should be a rule against giving other teams the answer. I think only Justin and Vyksyn figured it out on their own.

They seem like nice guys. Maybe too nice for their own good? I dunno. I'm with Stevea11 on this one.