• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:26 PM

Yeah, all i know is that he ate Alot, and that he somehow "cheated".

#22 echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:30 AM

The way he was protrayed him on the show (ie editing), I can't imagine that he would just quit as shown, not given a chance to let others vote him off with some level of respect. I am thinking that in the past 1-2 players have left because of a family crisis off the ranch, and they made it clear why the person was leaving.

I just not sure why the producers wouldn't be upfront about the fact he cheated. But I suppose if they did expose him for cheating, they would also have reveal the rule that he broke, which in turn makes it obvious there is secret rule book. For example, if he was ejected because he was using hidden cell phone, then the audience might feel it was tad unfair to be kicked off for something that doesn't appear too serious.

I am guessing he was caught cheating doing something that gave him a signficant advantage (ie bengeing, weight lose drugs, etc), or he continued the breaking rules after being warned he was on thin ice.

#23 Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:32 AM

The way he was protrayed him on the show (ie editing), I can't imagine that he would just quit as shown, not given a chance to let others vote him off with some level of respect. I am thinking that in the past 1-2 players have left because of a family crisis off the ranch, and they made it clear why the person was leaving.

I just not sure why the producers wouldn't be upfront about the fact he cheated. But I suppose if they did expose him for cheating, they would also have reveal the rule that he broke, which in turn makes it obvious there is secret rule book. For example, if he was ejected because he was using hidden cell phone, then the audience might feel it was tad unfair to be kicked off for something that doesn't appear too serious.

I am guessing he was caught cheating doing something that gave him a significant advantage (ie bengeing, weight lose drugs, etc), or he continued the breaking rules after being warned he was on thin ice.

I didn't get to watch this season. I was going through some very serious medical issues through out the whole season, it started with back problems, that required me to be in the hospital, then I found out I have epilepsy and had three seizures within three weeks spending the entire month last month in the hospital, so I have been in the hospital drugged to the max for about 1 full month during this season and lost it totally. So I don't have a clue what you all are talking about. But thank you all for being good and following the rules while I was incapacitated.

#24 Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:42 PM

Yana, I'm very sad to read about your medical issues. I've been down both roads and know how difficult it can make your life. I truly hope you're doing a lot better and on the road to recovery. Keeping a positive attitude helps so much so hang in there and keep pushing through it. You can do it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users