Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Biggest Loser ( possible spoiler! )

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
Sorry I have been MIA for a while, but with one surgery in May, being in an accident and hurting my back, and having to stay in bed for a month and a half for my back, and they yesterday I had yet another surgery to remove some tumors, time has flown by, and I miss you guys!

I wanted to start this thread so we could talk about the show in general and not just the contestants... I'm having a really hard time watching this season... I can't get into the 4 trainers thing. I really found it unfair they had such a huge advantage just for going with the unknowns.

I say just go back to Jill and Bob, and if they want to, let them both work with all the contestants.

Just my opinion

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
It stinks that it was only one hour last night. We don't know who lost weight or not, who is going to be up for elimination, nada, nothing!

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts
I really wish they would keep the show at an hour, but still put in all the stuff they do in 2 hours. It could easily be done. They waste so much time during that 2 hours, with repetition and pregnant pauses . Oops, I mean pauses for dramatic effect. :rolleyes: Whatever! It's the repeating that drives me nuts the most though. I don't need to see what I just saw before they went to commercial.
Since Jillian is leaving the show, I guess they are trying to find her replacement? Maybe this is a way of trying to get us used to new and different trainers. And I'm sure they will pay close attention to how the public responds to these new trainers, to see if they will have staying power, or not.
But I would bet that Jillian will leave for a season or 2, but if the show is still around, she'll be back.
I think most trainers have the same basic knowledge of diet, nutrition and exercise. But they all have different ways of applying it, and of course, very different personalities. Sometimes I think the personal styles of Bob and Jillian are so tied to this show, that no one else would ever be accepted in either of their roles.
It's not something that would bother me, if either of them left for good. I am quite tired of them. But I know I am in the minority. TBL is Bob and Jillian, and there are no substitutes, in most people's minds.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
I HATE that they are bringing back an eliminated contestant next week. Can't we just skip that not so fun little twist this year?

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Oh I didnt hear that they were bringing anybody back.. well i dont really want to see any of them.. im just ready for courtney to win it all.... however, my guess is that it will be aurther.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts

Oh I didnt hear that they were bringing anybody back.. well i dont really want to see any of them.. im just ready for courtney to win it all.... however, my guess is that it will be aurther.

Not if they have to do a physical competition to get back in, it won't be.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
BOOOOOOOOOOOO tonight was a LOSE-LOSE. I liked them both and didn't want either to leave. Too bad Jen was the BL on their team - would have been ironic to send her out just when her daddy comes back LOL. Justin is just a stand up guy all the way around and I will miss seeing him every week. And what he is doing back home is nothing short of amazing.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Justin got on my nerves a little. he was always trying to "Encourage" people, but if it were me, he would drive me insane... Im glad courtney stayed! she is who I was to win it all! she has such a great spirit.

What the heck is Rulon doing eating that stuff?? i cant wait till next week.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,192 posts
It is so boring with all the boo hoo and everyone wants to sacrifice. Too goodie goodie anymore. We need a Vicky to hate to make the game better.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I agree!!! I liked watching Vicky.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Dang it! Two weeks in a row of people I really liked going home. Last week Courtney, this week Moses. I really wish he hadn't thrown himself under the bus. So Olivia wants to have a kid - great! She should be able to now - she isn't 100 pounds overweight anymore. Is 20 more pounds on the ranch going to make that much of a difference in her fertility? He had the numbers to stay, clearly, if he had told them to keep him.

But on another note, I will say that it was incredibly generous of Olivia and Irene to give up their spot on the reward so that Moses could take Kayleigh. Overall, I like Olivia better than her sister Hannah.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
both the sisters get on my nerves.. but they seem like great people.

I hate that they are bringing back brett... i was hoping cara's team would have lost this week!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
TEAM IRENE!

im super excited for next season.. I may know about stuff that is going to happen on the show but im not allowed to say anything until the show starts airing!!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Welp, ignore that last statement..
TBL has picked its cast for this upcoming season, and will begin filming in June.

One person was told that they WOULD be on the next season,got called this week and was told they didn't fit the format for this season.. It's pretty sad because this person was told not to lose anymore weight before the show started, then they didnt even pick them.

Either way, im excited for the new season.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
UGH, both Hannah and Olivia made the finals. I was reallyyyyyyyyyyyy hoping Hannah would bomb this week and then maybe America wouldn't vote her into the final. Oh well! She just annoys the crap out of me. And for those folks on the other team that felt sorry for Olivia and went home so she wouldn't have to............it could have been YOU there at the end, just sayin......

I do hope Jay gets to be in the final. Nothing at all against Irene - I would preferred her as one of the top two instead of the sisters, but I really like Jay and he has come SO far. If he makes the final and does the work at home, he will win - he has so much more left to lose than either of Cinderella's stepsisters.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
from my source who didnt get selected for next season, the reason this person wasnt selected is because it will be a couples season again.
---
I hope irene comes back and wins it all! im kinda bummed both purples made it.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
No Rulon anywhere to be seen. What's up?

It was a bit odd how he left the show without much explanation other than "Personal reasons"

Makes me wonder if he broke the rules and was really asked to leave, much like getting expelled on Big Brother.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
My friend who is in tight connections with the casting crew for TBL said Rulon was told to leave the show.. The video of him eating was something that happened nearly every single day. So they they basically kicked him off. I just know he said that Rulon was cheating.

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
WOW.... Kicked off for eating? Even that reason sounds a bit suspicious.

But I know all of the big reality shows have a secret big black book of rules that the players must follow, yet the audience never gets to know what is in the black book of rules. I would suspect that eating wasn't the primary reason because over-eating just means he would wouldn't loose much weight or worse gain weight and thus get voted off the TBL ranch.... However, what I suspect is against the TBL rules is "Bingeing". If he was pigging out, then barfing it all up later, I bet they would kick him off the show for doing that. And if he was Bingeing, the producers likely wouldn't reveal that fact on the show. No way would TBL support, or allow, any player resorting to tricks like bingeing, starvation, etc as methods to loose weight and\or win.

Or if the producers found out he had some kind of weigh loose surgery right before coming on the show, I bet that would get him kicked off.

Or like what has become common among highly competitive athletes that cheat, they turn to drugs to increase their abilities to reach goals they would not otherwise be able to achieve.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
What I have been reading says that he wasn't on the finale because since he left the show on his own without being voted off, he was not eligible to compete in the at home contest. I just looked at some photos on his FB page that he posted this week, and he looks really good. If he truly left for the reasons he said - that he was in it to loose weight,not to play a game, I kind of admire him for it. He is also reportedly considering returning to competitive wrestling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users