Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Jeff Probst's Blog

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
I know! I've been looking for it too, and I guess Jeff has forgotten us......I too wanted to hear about Murlonio and how the others reacted when they found out.

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,221 posts
:( Doesn't he usually do one last wrap-up blog after the finale?

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
Okay, at first I panicked, but upon reading the entire article, it sounds like he will still do Survivor......

http://realitytvmaga...talk-show-deal/

Jeff Probst Signs New Daytime Talk Show Deal
Jeff Probst is going from the harsh conditions of the Survivor set to the comfy cushions of daytime with a new talk show deal he’s signed with CBS Television Distribution. Okay, his Survivor conditions aren’t harsh, but you get our point. Read on to find out the details…

CBS Television Distribution has announced plans for a new daytime talk show that will feature Emmy winner Jeff Probst. What does Jeff Probst have to say about his new deal that will put him in the daytime talk show circuit in 2012? He’s totally ready to explore what makes us humans tick.

“I’m fascinated with human nature and thrilled that this show will allow me the opportunity to connect with real people and explore their stories on a personal level,” Probst said in a statement.

The Survivor host added, “As I continue with Survivor, I am excited to extend my relationship with CBS with this new adventure in the world of daytime.”

We can’t help but wonder what kind of host Jeff Probst will turn out to be. Will he put his hand on his chin and listen intently like Oprah Winfrey or will he try to redecorate a deserving person’s house like Nate Berkus?

While we’ll have to wait and see, one thing CBS knows for sure is, “Anyone who has seen Jeff on Survivor knows how he connects with people, and has an instinct that makes him a natural and compelling host for daytime,” said Aaron Meyerson, president of Programming and Development for CBS Television Distribution.

Mayerson added, “With the same adventure Jeff approaches his own life, the show will take the same path. Whether it’s a newsmaker-of-the-day, a celebrity or ordinary folks, Jeff will go further than typical discussion. The show will cover a range of topics from relationships to human interest. And like Jeff, the show will encourage action, change and discovery. We are very fortunate to have him.”

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,774 posts
Thanks, SugarB!

(And thanks for the warning, or I might have suffered that same shock!)

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts

Thanks, SugarB!

(And thanks for the warning, or I might have suffered that same shock!)

Glad I could save you from that "oh crap!!" moment. :animated_rotfl:

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,221 posts
Phew! Can't wait to see more Jeff :0

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts
Almost time for Jeff's hotness to grace our TV's.............Let me be the first this season to express my lust, um, love, for JEFF!!!! :inlove:

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,838 posts
I think we need a visual....

Posted Image

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted Image

:drool:

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,460 posts
I pass...you ladies can have him and the other Jeff!!!

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts

Posted Image

My all time favorite pic of Jeff. PS - Although I will miss BB Jeff, I still get to admire and drool over Jeff P.!!! :party_smilie:

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,774 posts
Jeff is either too busy or too lazy to blog (or even vlog!), it would seem.

Since last week, all he has posted is a 15-second teaser for tonight's episode (new "tout" format). LINK

From the comments, it looks like the fans are not too happy about it.

(To be read from bottom to top)

By: DavidEllen
September 21, 2011 12:25 AM
Disagree, humbly. As was noted often in last season's blogfest, the so-called RI concept is way way flawed on multiple levels other than the (manifest) time-related one.
September 21, 2011 12:17 AM
I thought it was telling that, at TC, Jeff noted that the tribe was apparently deciding on which of two players (Cochran or Semhar) "to send home." Freudian slip: subconsciously, the Redemption Island concept is inorganic/contrived/inelegant/illogical even to the host.

Dump it already!
September 21, 2011 12:09 AM
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar...! Good riddance to RI.
By: Bella
September 20, 2011 7:22 PM
These Touts SUCK! Bring back the blog--at least there you can finish a thought!
By: Thinsole
September 20, 2011 12:51 PM
Blog? Please
By: Wicked (VT JG)
September 20, 2011 6:52 AM
Seems like there are tons of people who want your blog back. While you decide on that, I would recommend that they check out Rob Cesternino's (Survivor Amazon, All-Stars) blog on the CBS site. Great episode summary from one of the game's better strategic players.
By: lyndyb
September 19, 2011 9:45 PM
Me want written blog too.
By: Melissa in Montana
September 19, 2011 7:45 PM
I loved reading your pithy writing about the previous night's show. I'm sure the vlog is easier for you, but it's not even close to the same. Missing it in Montana!
By: Amyloaf
September 19, 2011 4:18 PM
Dearest Jeff, I love all the extra stuff you give and give and give... However, I do miss the blog. You've really spoiled us with it these past seasons. I know what a hassle it must be, but I'd be happy to transcribe it for you... Just prattle on for a few minutes, download the audio and I'll type it up for all to enjoy. thank you for everything.

Survivor is good, but you make it great. :)

Cheers!
By: CMoney
September 19, 2011 3:59 PM
Dear Mr Probst, See what I did there, I'm being extra nice. I hate to be a celebrity stalker and I'm sure you want to have a real life but will you please bring back the normal blog with analysis. After last year's survivor finale, I spent the next few months coming back to your website only to be disappointed in not seeing anything new for the summer. As this season got closer and closer I was more and more excited to read any new posts by my favorite celebrity host. Alas, I am back to being disappointed. If you don't have time for a full post can you at least tell us about some super special project you are working on, or maybe you found that special someone?

Thanks
Sincerly, Jeff Probst fan forever.

sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,221 posts
still missing the next-day Jeff blog. :(

CelebNewsLover

CelebNewsLover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Did anyone else catch Jeff's guest appearance on How I Met Your Mother last night? Awesome!

Also, catch him talking about his new talk show: http://www.etonline....ow_HIMYM_Cameo/

Do you think it's going to be good?!

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,774 posts

still missing the next-day Jeff blog. :(

I'm with you on that one!

The highlight of recent seasons, for me, was Jeff's blog.
Reading his break-down, insights, and behind-the-scenes information enriched the experience for me, and made Survivor fun and interesting again, whereas it had lost its luster for a while prior to that, in my eyes.

Probst, you've let me, and most likely many of your other fans, down... BIG TIME!

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,460 posts
Well, now we know why no more Jeff Blogs...he was too busy getting engaged and married...lol!!!

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,836 posts
It has become boring to me. That includes Jeff. I don't care if he blogs or doesn't blog. Let's be really real and admit that the whole deal is really bad.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,492 posts

Posted Image

I don't care if he's married or doesn't blog (although I miss the blog), still love looking at him!!!! :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users