Sign in to follow this  
JEDI

Jeff Probst's Blog

Yeah, his site went down due to too much traffic (too many visitors).

So, he has posted a video version of his blog on YouTube.

From Jeff's Twitter updates:

hey guys, website just crashed! Too many visitors? beats me but we're on it! Sorry for the hassle. Get back to you asap!

Check out my latest Survivor blog. It's on video this time! EP 10. "Rice Wars" http://bit.ly/gEPNFe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfIbafDO-xo&feature=player_embedded

Although Jeff did not post a written blog for this last episode, he did post some Questions & Answers.

There are a few that sound like teasers. (I highlighted them.)

Source: http://www.jeffprobst.com/2011/04/22/jeff-answers-your-questions-42211/

Jeff Answers Your Questions 4/22/11

Alex & Christine

Hi Jeff! My boyfriend and i are huge survivor fans! and this is more of a suggestion than a question. We think the show should give America one vote in the final tribal council.

Here

SWEET! We're back to a written blog this time!

Survivor: Redemption Island Episode 13 5/11/11

by jeff.probst on May 12, 2011

I

I'm excited for the finale, because I have loved this season and can't wait to see how it all ends, BUT I am sad at the prospect of not seeing the always hot, especially when wet, :wub: Jeff on my TV screen for months.....

Guest 6Borders

Sugar, maybe Mike will invite you over for dinner...lol!!!!

I'm kinda glad it's almost over...time for breather before Big Brother starts. It's going to be interesting to see how it all plays out for sure. Probst is going to have to do some fancy talking at finale to get Rob those votes I think and convince the jury they should vote for Rob.

Of course rob should win.

however if Andrea, or Ashley make the final, i would vote for them if rob wasnt there..

no way would i vote for matt.

No Jeff Probst blog about the finale yet.

(I was hoping to hear why he forgot to touch on the subject of the "Murlonio" name.)

photo10display.jpg

(Rob and Matt signing the Murlonio flag before the finale)

But here are his latest Twitter updates:

PHOTO OF THE DAY: Boston Rob depositing $1.1 million in NYC bank in between stops at The Early Show & Regis & Kelly. http://ow.ly/i/bECj

becj.jpg

Bid on props from Survivor: Redemption Island!! Proceeds support Operation Smile and The Alliance For Children's Rights. http://ow.ly/4VMyq

I know! I've been looking for it too, and I guess Jeff has forgotten us......I too wanted to hear about Murlonio and how the others reacted when they found out.

:( Doesn't he usually do one last wrap-up blog after the finale?

Okay, at first I panicked, but upon reading the entire article, it sounds like he will still do Survivor......

http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2011/06/28/jeff-probst-signs-new-daytime-talk-show-deal/

Jeff Probst Signs New Daytime Talk Show Deal

Jeff Probst is going from the harsh conditions of the Survivor set to the comfy cushions of daytime with a new talk show deal he

Thanks, SugarB!

(And thanks for the warning, or I might have suffered that same shock!)

Thanks, SugarB!

(And thanks for the warning, or I might have suffered that same shock!)

Glad I could save you from that "oh crap!!" moment. :animated_rotfl:

Phew! Can't wait to see more Jeff :0

Almost time for Jeff's hotness to grace our TV's.............Let me be the first this season to express my lust, um, love, for JEFF!!!! :inlove:

I think we need a visual....

jeffprobst4.jpg

Guest 6Borders

I pass...you ladies can have him and the other Jeff!!!

I think we need a visual....

jeffprobst4.jpg

My all time favorite pic of Jeff. PS - Although I will miss BB Jeff, I still get to admire and drool over Jeff P.!!! :party_smilie:

Jeff is either too busy or too lazy to blog (or even vlog!), it would seem.

Since last week, all he has posted is a 15-second teaser for tonight's episode (new "tout" format). LINK

From the comments, it looks like the fans are not too happy about it.

(To be read from bottom to top)

By: DavidEllen

September 21, 2011 12:25 AM

Disagree, humbly. As was noted often in last season's blogfest, the so-called RI concept is way way flawed on multiple levels other than the (manifest) time-related one.

September 21, 2011 12:17 AM

I thought it was telling that, at TC, Jeff noted that the tribe was apparently deciding on which of two players (Cochran or Semhar) "to send home." Freudian slip: subconsciously, the Redemption Island concept is inorganic/contrived/inelegant/illogical even to the host.

Dump it already!

September 21, 2011 12:09 AM

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar...! Good riddance to RI.

By: Bella

September 20, 2011 7:22 PM

These Touts SUCK! Bring back the blog--at least there you can finish a thought!

By: Thinsole

September 20, 2011 12:51 PM

Blog? Please

By: Wicked (VT JG)

September 20, 2011 6:52 AM

Seems like there are tons of people who want your blog back. While you decide on that, I would recommend that they check out Rob Cesternino's (Survivor Amazon, All-Stars) blog on the CBS site. Great episode summary from one of the game's better strategic players.

By: lyndyb

September 19, 2011 9:45 PM

Me want written blog too.

By: Melissa in Montana

September 19, 2011 7:45 PM

I loved reading your pithy writing about the previous night's show. I'm sure the vlog is easier for you, but it's not even close to the same. Missing it in Montana!

By: Amyloaf

September 19, 2011 4:18 PM

Dearest Jeff, I love all the extra stuff you give and give and give... However, I do miss the blog. You've really spoiled us with it these past seasons. I know what a hassle it must be, but I'd be happy to transcribe it for you... Just prattle on for a few minutes, download the audio and I'll type it up for all to enjoy. thank you for everything.

Survivor is good, but you make it great. :)

Cheers!

By: CMoney

September 19, 2011 3:59 PM

Dear Mr Probst, See what I did there, I'm being extra nice. I hate to be a celebrity stalker and I'm sure you want to have a real life but will you please bring back the normal blog with analysis. After last year's survivor finale, I spent the next few months coming back to your website only to be disappointed in not seeing anything new for the summer. As this season got closer and closer I was more and more excited to read any new posts by my favorite celebrity host. Alas, I am back to being disappointed. If you don't have time for a full post can you at least tell us about some super special project you are working on, or maybe you found that special someone?

Thanks

Sincerly, Jeff Probst fan forever.

still missing the next-day Jeff blog. :(

I'm with you on that one!

The highlight of recent seasons, for me, was Jeff's blog.

Reading his break-down, insights, and behind-the-scenes information enriched the experience for me, and made Survivor fun and interesting again, whereas it had lost its luster for a while prior to that, in my eyes.

Probst, you've let me, and most likely many of your other fans, down... BIG TIME!

Sign in to follow this