Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Jeff Probst's Blog (plus discussion)

What more Rob could have done would be to give his individual immunity necklace to Tyson.

Maybe then, Tyson would have stuck to the plan.

Without that thing around your neck, and being told that when votes are read you will be tied for elimination, you panic - because if just ONE person is lying to you or can be convinced (or convince themselves!) to change their mind and vote for you instead, you are GONE.

That's why Russell's move of having Parvati play the idol ended up being so brilliant.

You would figure that Russell telling Tyson that he would be voting for Parvati would have the opposite effect.

With Russell voting for Parvati instead of Tyson, she would have 4 votes and be gone. WHY CHANGE YOUR VOTE?

But no. Tyson does the math and comes up with "5 is better than 4", so he changes his vote.

It SHOULDN'T have worked, and yet it did.

^^ :2thumbsup: ^^

Question: I'm just curious, but does anyone know if Russell is still married?

Question: I'm just curious, but does anyone know if Russell is still married?

Does anyone know if Russell was ever really married? Or has kids? Or is a wealthy owner of an oil business?

My money says yes to all of the above. Maybe he will pull a Tiger and have a little Parviti on the side.

Does anyone know if Russell was ever really married? Or has kids? Or is a wealthy owner of an oil business?

He IS married, his wife's name is Melanie (she is very pretty), they have four kids. n1173463051_5146.jpg

My money says yes to all of the above. Maybe he will pull a Tiger and have a little Parviti on the side.

I'm sure Parvati is up for that.

lol

Parvati is just playing her game.

Parvati already has her million and apparently wants another. I could see Parvati and Jeff, maybe......Parvati and Russell; I think no. For a lot of reasons; including his wife and his morals of which he claims bunches. I tend to believe him.

I got a gazillion dollars that says any flirting between Parviti and Russel is pure editing.

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains' episode 7

by Jeff Probst

BOSTON ROB

The more and more I think about it, something doesn

Jeff definitely doesn't need therapy-In fact, PLEASE don't get any therapy, Jeff. You are absolutely HILARIOUS! And really cute when you're wet too. I pray for rain every week. ;)

I dunno. Jeff's blog this week sounded a whole lot like one of those trashy romance paperbacks you find at the drug store.

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME blog this week, whole time reading I thought too that maybe Jeff has swallowed a little too much 'jungle juice' but thats what makes it so funny and on spot!! I laughed my dupa off!! And thats alot of laughing! :animated_rotfl:

I agree that this is one of Jeff's best blogs!!! Funny and right on more points than I'd really care to admit... I have to agree with him about Coach and Jerri LOL...

I love Jeff's blogs and this one was by far one of his best!! Sigh....Jeff.... :smitten:

now that's what I'm talkin about...

Was anyone else fantasizing during or after the IC how Jeff would look all covered in mud.......... :naughty:

This slowly emerging idea that the Heroes think there is a

I don't understand that logic. no one on the heroes tribe would ever know he voted for courtney or coach so how is that keeping up the pretense?