Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Jeff Probst's Blog (plus discussion)

Either something happened in James past that has changed him from "the gentle giant" to "the giant ass" or the producers pulled him to the side and told him he would get more air time if he were more aggressive. :animated_scratchchin::animated_scratchchin:

I so agree that Russell should work with Rob.

me too, that's what I've been saying all along!

Jeff Probst blogs "Survivor" Heroes Vs Villians Episode 4

Well, we

I thought Jeff liked the rain. We like the rain, Jeff- especially when you're in it.

He seemed a little cranky in his blog this week... I think he needs some TLC..... I'm willing to do whatever I can to make him happy

I am amazed that Jeff can still muster any enthusiasm after all this time and all those dirty people. He was such a good choice to host this show. I agree, he seemed cranky and more and more he seems to voice his thoughts directly. I love it.

Jeff Probst blogs: ' Survivor' Heroes Vs Villians Episode 5

Let

I adore Jeff but sometimes he has a bad case of the cocky virus.

Probably why I like him so much.

That

Not to mention the hotness factor...............Oh, and Jeff LIKES blindfolds. Just wanted to point that out :animated_rotfl:

Survivor: Heroes vs Villains - You Ask, They Tell: Jeff Probst

Jeff Probst answers your questions about how he'd play the game, what he does during downtime at camp, and what celebrity he'd want to see play Survivor. Don't forget to catch a special Wednesday episode of Survivor this week at 8pm! Only CBS!

It freaks me out to think that Jeff is an ordained minister. He has done a lot of stuff in his career.

* grumble, grumble *

I can't find a Canada-friendly version.

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor' Heroes Vs Villians Episode 6

The Boston Rob vs. Russell showdown continues!

Russell: He

Russell is foolish to be smitten AGAIN! Of course, I am delighted, but the only person I would love to see lose more than Russell is Parvati. Rob is my uber favorite but he got so outplayed this time. Russell being the engineer of said outplay.

I Don't think Rob got outplayed, it was a stupid move by someone in his alliance. Rob had Russel figured out.

^^^Not so much. Rob didn't count on Russell being smart enough to figure out his plan, and he sure didn't think he would be able to get in Tyson's head, but he did! I wish people would give credit where credit is due. Yes, Russell took a huge chance, but in the end, he outfoxed Rob. Plain and simple.

Can't agree with you there.... Russell figured out nothing... Tyson told him.... big dumb idiot

Rob could only do so much, his plan was good...Tyson took some dumb pills or took a fall not sure which

^^^Not so much. Rob didn't count on Russell being smart enough to figure out his plan, and he sure didn't think he would be able to get in Tyson's head, but he did! I wish people would give credit where credit is due. Yes, Russell took a huge chance, but in the end, he outfoxed Rob. Plain and simple.

I give credit to Russel for making Tyson change his vote. But that doesn't mean he outplayed Rob.

Rob knew exactly what was going down. Either Parv or Russ have the idol, 3-3 and 3 votes go to someone on his side (Tyson). Re-vote, and Parv/Russ is gone and idol is gone.

I agree - Rob had a great plan. The execution of it though, didn't quite work out!

good grief, Rob even specified that the person voted out if the votes didn't stay the same would probably be Tyson ... and still Tyson blew it. I'm not sure what more Rob could have done.